♡ Pranks & Hurt (BONUS)

author's note

these are just bonus eundobi chapters since the eundobi interaction in the book hasn't been enough.

The friends hung out at Eun and Hyunsuk's apartment, laughing away as they talked. Eun, Yedam and Junkyu and Haneul were sprawled on the floor, giggling uncontrollably. Haruto's deep laugh boomed as his hands wrapped around Jeongwoo, who kept twisting and turning as he laughed. Junghwan, Mashiho, Asahi and Jaehyuk sat next to each other, shaking their heads as they chuckled at what Hyunsuk and Jihoon had done.

As the friends sobered up, the door opened with a crash, signaling that Doyoung had bumped into it before opening it. The said boy ran inside, panting and puffing as he ran all the way up the stairs.

"Eun, please tell me you didn't adopt fifteen cats?!" He yelled, his hands on his knees, breathing deeply. It confused the boy when all his friends just laughed in response. And looking around the house, the boy realised they pranked him.

"Oh, my god. He actually came!" Jihoon exclaimed, laughing loudly.

Haneul shook her head, giggling to herself. "I can't believe you, Doyoung."

"He fell for it," Asahi muttered, chuckling.

Eun stood up, walking towards her boyfriend and wrapping her arms around his waist. "I hope you didn't run all the way here." Her eyes laced with concern as she heard her vigorous thumping of Doyoung's heart.

Doyoung shook his head. "Yoshi hyung came to pick me up. I just ran up the stairs." He frowned, still trying to catch his breath.

"I can't believe you fell for it!" Eun laughed, shaking her head.

"Don't blame me. You sound like the type to adopt a whole zoo. I just didn't want you to make a stupid decision by adopting so many," Doyoung argued, glaring at Hyunsuk and Jihoon; the ones who had called him.

"Dobi baby, I'm allergic to cats. I thought you knew."

"Oh."

|<><><><><>|

"Love is dead." Eun stated, lying on the couch, blankly staring at the ceiling. "All he did was betray me after everything we had." Her words sparked the interest of Hyunsuk, who sat on the floor.

"Eunsukkie, are you okay?" Hyunsuk awkwardly glanced at Doyoung who stood near the kitchen island, making a sandwich.

"He just used me and left me there," she continued, sighing. "Now I know why hurricanes are named after people." Hyunsuk and Jihoon exchanged glances, worried about the younger.

When the couple had arrived, Doyoung and Eun seemed to have an argument, and ever since they arrived, they hadn't talked to the other at all. This worried the duo, wondering if the Eundobi couple were at the low point of their relationship.

Jihoon got up and walked towards Doyoung, who sadly kept glancing at Eun now and then. "What the heck happened?" He asked, concerned.

As Doyoung opened his mouth to reply, he was cut off. "Doyoung ate my sandwich," Eun responded, hearing the question.

Hyunsuk's eyes widened, grabbing a pillow as a reflex. "You dramatic, little bitch! I was so fucking concerned!" The older didn't hold back as he hit the girl, immediately getting a cry from her.

"Ahh, ow!" she sat up, clutching her stomach and whining.

Doyoung kept the butter knife down and rushed towards the girl, checking to see if she got hurt. "Baby, are you okay?" He inquired, reaching out to hold her hand.

"Don't touch me," Eun mumbled, standing up and walking behind the couch. "I don't like you."

Jihoon shook his head as Doyoung looked at him for help. "Young love is fucking dramatic. Don't look at me," he commented, looking over to Hyunsuk. "Wanna go to my place? They need space."

"Yes, please." Hyunsuk breathed, getting his phone and jumping to his feet, glad to get away from the arguing duo.

"You two grandpas are free to leave," Doyoung sarcastically announced, pointing at the door, glaring at them when they laughed.

Once the two had left, Doyoung tried walking towards Eun, who kept taking steps away from him. He sighed, slightly mad at himself for eating Eun's sandwich.

"Chayoungie, please talk to me. I made you another sandwich. Please," Doyoung urged, smiling slightly when Eun turned around to face him. She said nothing, and just stared at the older with her doe eyes, pouting slightly.

"Why should I?" She huffed.

Doyoung kneeled in front of Eun as a last resort, hoping it would work. "I will stay like this until your forgive me," he said, looking up at Eun.

Eun raised her brows skeptically, wondering if Doyoung was serious. Nevertheless, she shrugged and walked around the living room, cleaning up the mess the boys had made. Little thuds on the floor made her look back, only to see Doyoung following her – on his knees.

That's gonna hurt your knees. Please, stop.

The brunette pretended not to see and continued her work, but the light thuds followed. She tried her best to ignore, but when she finished all her work and had nothing to do, it was difficult.

Eun walked towards the couch when she heard a loud thump, following by Doyoung groaning. She turned around and quickly rushed to Doyoung, who had faceplanted onto the floor.

"Are you alright, Dobi?" She asked, holding his arm, trying to pull him up. Doyoung immediately got up, smiling brightly as Eun just spoke to him. The younger gasped as she saw his face, frowning at the little wound on his lip. "Oh, no. What have I done?"

Eun made Doyoung get up and sit on the couch, the frown not leaving her face as she inspected his face. Tears welled up in her eyes as she saw Doyoung's wound, knowing well it happened because of her stubbornness.

Sure, it was a teeny, weeny, itty, bitty cut. But it was still there on Doyoung's face. All because of me.

"Chayoungie, I'm fine." Doyoung smiled, his hands on Eun's face. "Really. I'm not lying."

"You are still hurt," she muttered, and she gently patted Doyoung's kneecaps, knowing it must hurt as he walked behind her on his knees.

"Yeah, I am." His words brought the frown back on Eun's face. "But if you kiss it, I might just be better." He chuckled as Eun disbelievingly shook her head.

Eun couldn't help but crack a small smile at Doyoung's words. She rested her hands on Doyoung's face, leaning in and placing a small kiss on the corner of Doyoung's lips, near his wound. She showered the older with kisses, placing them all over his face as he giggled adorably.

"Am I forgiven?"

"I wasn't mad at you in the first place."