★ Forget Him

Dear diary,

Eun has been feeling much better these days, and I am thrilled about that. She has been happier after hearing Hyunsuk's voice, although she was sad at first, realising how depressed he was.

But things have gotten better. Just yesterday, Hyunsuk finally woman-ed up and called Eun - which she picked up in a heartbeat. It shocked me, but still made me happy. The two stayed on call for an hour or more, just randomly jabbering about their lives and catching up.

Though she smiled throughout their conversations, Eun didn't seem to digest the whole Hyunsuk-Jihoon dating scenario fully. Her smile faltered whenever he was mentioned, and even an idiot could figure out she was trying to avoid talking to Jihoon whenever Hyunsuk offered to hand over the phone to him.

No one seemed to know Eun had a crush on Jihoon, except Haneul. And she swore to not tell anyone, given Eun's situation. As much as it is easy to lose your feelings for someone, it's difficult to get them out of your heart and mind.

And seeing you force happiness for Hyunsuk, I will make sure you get your fondness for Jihoon out of your whole being, Eun. Because I don't know how many fake smiles and 'I-am-fines' I can handle.

I swear, Eun. I will make you forget him.