Chapter Eighteen

[Dallas]

''The jail? Dallas are you seriously going to go visit him?" Thomas asks. I nod. He sighs but drives me anyways. He parks in a parking spot and gets out with me. "Your going in?'' I ask him. He nods. "If he says anything I will jump through the glass and beat him to the bloody pulp." He tells me.

We walk through the gate that makes sure you don't have anything and an officer leads us to the visitation room. We wait a few minutes before they bring the people for the visitors out. He glares at me and Thomas. "What are you doing here." He asks flatly. ''She thought She was pregnant." Thomas tells him. "With your baby." I finish. He glares at Thomas. "What's he doing here?" He spits. "I'm here for support. Something you never would have done." Thomas spits back. I flinch. "Please don't argue." ''Don't argue? Hah. I bet he doesn't even know the whole truth about your mom does he?" Jase starts. "Don't go there." I mumble. "I know that you killed her." Thomas says. "Hah. She's still telling everyone that? It was her. She took the knife out of my hand. She's the one who stabbed her. She almost would have killed me too if the cops didn't show up. " ''That's not true!" I scream. "Oh but it is honey. You were jealous. Jealous because she was pregnant and you wouldn't be the favorite. The hospital brain washed you. Made me look like the bad guy.'' "Thomas, that's not true! I promise you! I never killed her." I whisper tears falling down my face. I know I didn't kill her. He stabbed her then but the knife in my hand trying to make me look like I killed her.

Thomas looks from me to Jase to back to me. "Maybe we should leave." He tells me.I know he's thinking about what Jase just said. He gives me a look of insanity. Like I have lost my mind. I look at him and run. I run as fast as I can. I know exactly where I'm going. I've made a plan for this a while back. I run straight to the bridge. I look out over the railing. The current looks rough. "Dallas! Please don't do this!" Thomas screams up to me. I get onto the railing and stand up. "Dallas please!" Cammy says running to his side. I shake my head. "I do believe you." Thomas whispers to where only I can hear. I shake my head once again. One step off here and I'll be carried off into the ocean. I look back at them. ''I love you guys." I whisper and jump.

The impact of the cold water surprises me as I struggle to swim above. I swim as far as I can not knowing where the heck I am until I finally come up for breath. I find a piece of drift wood and hang on to it. I'll go wherever the ocean takes me then die there.

--

A/N: So I decided not to make a sequel. Well I might I'm not sure. But there's still a few more chapters left of this book c: love y'all c: