Chapter Fourteen

[Dallas]

We arrive at the ice cream parlor and I get a vanilla waffle cone, Cammy get's mint chocolate chip, Kasen gets cookie dough, and Thomas gets chocolate. We sit down at a booth and eat our ice cream. We got the house a couple days ago and we got moved in and stuff.. We finish up our ice cream. The pet store is across the street so we just decide to walk. "What animal should we get?" I ask them. They shrug. We walk in the store and a little girl about 7 years old squeals and runs over to us. "Your Thomas Sangster!" She says. He smiles and bends down. The girls mom runs over to her. "Lillianne! Don't run off like that!" She scolds. "Sorry mommy." The little girl mumbles. "It's alright." "Can I get a picture?" Lillianne asks. "Sure thing." Thomas bends down and her mom takes a picture. "Wait! I want these people in it too!" She says pulling us near her. We get in the picture and her mom takes it. The girl comes up to me and whispers "You guys would be a cute couple!" I blush and the little girl giggles. "Thank you!" The mom says and pulls the girl away. "Nice meeting you!" We say back to them. "This was the best day ever Mommy! First getting a puppy then meeting Thomas Sangster!" The girl tells her mom while they walk away. We giggle and start looking around. "What'd she whisper?" Cammy asks with a smirk. "Nothing." I say with a laugh."Mhm.Sure" Kasen smirks. I roll my eyes. We pass by the kittens and I see one rolling around playing with yarn. "GUYS IT'S A NINJA!" I squeal since it looks like it's doing flips. They laugh. "This is the one." I tell them. They nod. Kasen goes to get the worker to unlock the cage thingy. "We shall call her...Ninja." I say with a laugh. We pay for Ninja and all the stuff she needs and we go home.

It's getting pretty late so I tell the guys and Cammy goodnight after we set everything up for Ninja and go to sleep. This has been a good week.

--

A/N: DANG IT I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE THIS SUPER SHORT FRIK. UGH. CRAPOLA. OKAY I'MMA TRY TO MAKE EVERYTHING LONGER BUT IDK HOW THAT'S GONNA GO. BUT YA SO I Honestly never thought I would get past chapter 2 XD