Ch 1

The world is a vast place, especially when you live in the gutter of Gotham. Dom's world had a vast collection of chaos in it, so much so that you'd think that earth was hardly earth anymore.

What, with all the high scaling crimes and the super humans that graced our world.

Dom wasn't much. 16 years old, 5 foot 6, short messy black hair and not much in the muscle department, If he was caught in an meta human fight he probably die.

But that made life fun. He always liked the rush of life or death. The feeling of not knowing when you'll be in your next fight.

Normal people in his class looked up to Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, or the Flash. They would dream for superhuman abilities.

Though Dom's interest lied with being a Villain. With his father being an lieutenant for the Penguin and an absent mother he was exposed to the life of crime from an early age.

The first crime he committed, was at 8 years old. It was an standard drug deal, stood on the block all night and made 200 dollars.

A year or two later he'd met the Penguin, apparently his dad had a very close relationship since the villain insisted on being called Uncle P.

He would often be Doms babysitter when his dad was out on a mission and the two would spend the whole day counting money in the IceBerg Lounges office.

It was also where he got his taste for money, the teen had to have over an certain amount at all times or he just wouldn't feel right.

Age 13 he had front row seats to one of the Jokers schemes when he took the rapper he went to see at an concert hostage.

Police and news helicopters were there in minuets and shone spotlights on the psychopath as he battled Batman before eventually escaping.

It was talked about on the news for another week in an half until another villain had made the headlines.

These two events had caused the teen to want the same if not more attention, notoriety, and fear than the clown prince of crime. Dom wanted to be the greatest Villain ever in fact.

Currently he was in the old gymnasium at Gotham High sitting on the stage. In his hand he held an stack of cash and shuffled through it counting.

On the court filled with old desk and school supplies two other teens sat at chairs on their phones. The two looked identical the only way to tell them apart was that one had black hair and the other white.

The Black Haired one was named Daytona, he was 5'8 and wore white shoes, somewhat loose fitting white sweats the top half being black and a black hoodie.

While the White haired one was named Haytona who was the same height as his brother but wore black shoes, baggy jeans black that sat over the tongue of the shoe and an black sweater with an beanie on his head.

These were the Tona Twins, though were a year older than Dom the two still followed him around, some would call them psychotic from their violent nature, they too were obsessed with money, guess great minds do think alike.

"How much did you two make today?" Dom asked the two as he wrapped his stack with an rubber band and put it in his jacket pocket.

Though they didn't split the total amount earned in a day they still tallied up the total for statistics and income purposes.

"About 300, traffic was slow." Haytona answered combining his brothers earn with his own.