14

1 week Later
4PM

Currently Dom and Billy were sitting in the lounge room of the Lucky Leaf watching Pokémon. In the past week the two had done nothing but sit around watching cartoons so to say the boy was confused was an understatement.

He'd assumed Dom would get straight to work rebuilding the gang and coming up with different schemes and rackets to make money but so far nothing.

In fact, all he'd been doing was scrolling through social media and drinking up all the sweet tea Ms. Wong had in stock which utterly pissed the shop owner off.

"So, we're not gonna go out tonight either?"

The teen looked up from his phone with a confused expression." Why would we do that?"

Billy paused the show much to the others disappointment to make sure he had his full attention." Im just saying, weren't you gonna go out and find 'loyal minions'?"

"Just vibe my guy. If you just live life the details will work themselves out." He responded with a smile sitting up to drink out his cup.

In truth, Dom was tired. Not physically, but mentally. The whole time he was in juvie he'd been so pissed off that when he finally got out he was tired of being mad.

So, to calm his mind he'd been smoking as a way to 'sedate' himself and prevent the monster in his mind from sending him off the rails.

Before they could continue their conversation the twins suddenly entered the room yawning. Both had a cut somewhere on either their face or arm and their knuckles were bloody.

"What happened to you guys?" Billy asked concerned while Dom took the opportunity to steal the remote and continuing playing the episode.

The black haired one flopped on the couch and shook his hands while glaring at his brother."Jackass here decided to pick a fight while out scouting."

"Scouting?"

"Yeah, went out to mark all the gangs and rackets in the district." Haytona answered putting an ice pack on his chin to ease the pain of the cut.

Both went on to explain their troubles in the past week touring around Chinatown looking for all the stash houses, money laundering businesses, and rings that were currently active.

Most were low level money making fronts but there was one that could prove to be very profitable if worked out correctly.

See, with this being Chinatown and all most have a connection straight from the continent itself, which means they're able to get things most can't. And the criminals that know this took advantage of it to smuggle imported cars, and parts to sell to two face.

"Welp." Dom stood from the couch stumbling on his way up and put on black shades to cover his low, glazed eyes before he grabbed his cup and motioned for Billy." Looks like we got something to do."

Out in the district the two walked down on of the walkways touring the different locations the twins scouted. Most were massage parlors that had some goons guarding them by other than that they were easy targets.

Later at an coffee shop the two sat at an table with breakfast sandwiches since Dom had the munchies and refused to do any activity until he had his fill.

"So Before we check out this import thing we gotta get everyone else in check." He told him through a mouthful of food.

The boy still looked confused so he continued to elaborate." That means extortion space cadet. It's a easy way to make cash without doing any real work.