Ninja Demons

Alleyways, an wonderful place where anything could happen. Murder, robbery, teens doing nasty things to each other in the dark.

Tonight, a person fell down the trash chute connected to an Lex Cop lab hitting his head hard at the bottom of an freshly emptied garbage dumpster.

The homeless in the area immediately scattered from the noise, nothing good was ever thrown from Lex Corp.

Just when one would of thought the alley was empty the three corpses from the lab table suddenly stood perfectly balanced on the edge of the dumpster.

Rings and streaks of dark energy floated around each as their glowing eyes stared at the slowly breathing teen.

Their smoke began to thrash violently as it combined into one and slowly entered his nose which made him cough.

One dropped down inside the container with an thud and carefully picked the unconscious teen up in its arms before all three were suddenly gone leaving smoke in the air.

Two days have gone by since that night, Dom was still unconscious sleeping in his bed.

Pierce hadn't returned either, Merci had more than likely turned him into GCPD and with his record they'd probably kept the criminal.

The twins had stopped by once a day to leave a few knocks before departing, it wasn't uncommon so they didn't expect anything was up when he didn't answer.

Currently the teen was sweating like he'd been in an sauna. His eyebrows furrowed and his head moved from left to right.

Dom suddenly jerked forward and opened his eyes revealing an bright purple glow of energy before it faded away.

He began to survey the room as if to check if it was reality or not, he'd just had a very lucid dream and was highly disoriented.

The teen rubbed his eyes and got out of bed, whatever it was it had to be a dream. No way was something like that actually possible.

Later after he'd showered, and put on an fresh pair of socks along with pajama pants and made his way into the kitchen.

When he opened the fridge to get milk for cereal Dom noticed the clock read Thursday instead of Tuesday.

"What the hell?" He mumbled with narrowed eyes. The clock must've been wrong because last he checked it was just Monday.

In an sudden panic the teen went and checked his phone which too, read Thursday. Doms mind slowly started to track the most recent thing he remembered.

Lex corp, the ring, being pushed down the trash chute, then a gunshot. A gunshot? Where was his dad?

He'd figured they'd just gotten drunk last night and the man simply hadn't woken from his blackout.

But now that he remembered Dom immediately called his dads cell only for it to go to voicemail, not once, but twice.

Only thing he could do now was wait, if his dad was in jail then Uncle P would call the house phone.

Just as he finished the thought the house phone rung making him whip his head int he direction, Dom picked it up and answered." Hello?"