Cornwalls Necklace

1 Month Later
Financial District

On the top floor of a medical insurance building, Dom sat on a desk fidgeting with a glock while the CEO sat behind a monitor sweating profusely. Behind, a legion stood with its Katana to his throat ready to behead him.

The man tapped a final key causing the monitor to make a noise before he gulped and looked up." I-Its done. Just please, you don't have to do this."

Dom stopped playing with his gun and turned his head to face him." You're right, I don't. But my client does."

He pressed enter on the keyboard causing another noise to sound off in confirmation the code had started to run its course.

Hundreds of thousands of names and numbers that were shown on a chart began to disappear until the screen was left blank except for the bold red word that read TERMINATED in the middle.

With his job done Dom jumped off the desk and dusted himself off before taking a picture of the monitor. After sending it to an unknown number he gave the CEO a lazy bow as his body began disappear.

On top of the office the teen appeared on the ledge looking over the rest of the district that was lit up in lights and commotion from civilians. His phone buzzed prompting him to look at the notification letting him know a deposit was made to his account.

+ 100,000

Over the past month he'd gone around completing most of the different jobs listed on the villain network. It wasn't too hard since with the Legion helping they could clear four a night.

This was one of the more profitable ones since it was a big name cooperation. The others were standard robbery's and extortion jobs that got his name known in the districts as a mercenary with an 100% completion rate.

But he stayed away from contract killings, though the teen was trying to make a name for himself that part of the underworld just had too many heavy hitters he'd rather not try and deal with right now.

" The name King Daruma had been ringing throughout the district as of late." From behind a sultry voice spoke causing him to turn around spotting Catwoman who sat on top of an access stairwell."You've been busy."

"I just like money, if the rep comes along with it then I welcome the attention." Dom hopped down from the ledge getting closer to the cat thief. Since club Siren he hadn't cut seen or heard much of her but visits were always appreciated.

"Oh, then you'll love this." She unzipped her suit a little stopping at the bottom of her chest and pulled out a phone tossing it to him." Know what that is?"

"Not at all." What he was looking at was a three-stranded choker with a clasp made of diamonds surrounding a single amethyst, but he was far too focused on the warmness  of the device to actually try and figure its name.

She jumped down in front of him and took the phone back." It's the Duchess of Cornwalls Necklace, somehow Gotham has convinced them to exhibit it here."

"Whats my cut?"

"Mmm, a little over 2." The villainess thought it was quite the generous offer considering the money was coming directly out her pocket.

And Dom thought so too, since it would more than double what he had made in the past month." Let me know when. I assume you know how to find me?"

"Maybe." Catwoman smirked as he took some steps back before getting back up on the ledge. All she had to do was message him on the network but it seemed he hadn't realized it yet.