Chapter 3: Ghost Town PT 2

Y/n's POV
----------------

I don't even know how we got here... First I was just driving with Sara in the passenger side, the next thing was my radio was messing up. It was making some kind of static noise, and then.... What the hell happened at the last part?
--------------------------------------

Sara:"this is... So strange.. how did all this happen?"

Y/n:"I believe it has to do with the furnace below the city or something, I don't exactly remember."

Sara:"sounds horrible, did anyone die?"

Y/n:"alot of people did"

Sara:"good Lord... Such terrible news"

Y/n:"yes, it is... It was a ni- wait, what is that?"

Sara:"what is what? I don't se- oh God... Another person?"

Y/n:"Excuse me? Are you alright?"

Both me and Sara saw someone.... Or something walking towards uh, and some weird substance was dripping down from it. It looked pretty disgusting... We had no idea what it was.

 We had no idea what it was

Sara:"what the...?"

Y/n:"oh my God.... Sir! You ok?"

We couldn't even describe it... It was just... It was disgusting and we kept staring at it with shocked faces. It walked towards us all limping weirdly... We just can't describe it

 We just can't describe it

Y/n:"Sara... We need to go."

Sara:"what?"

Y/n:"we need to go!"

Whatever that thing was, it shot out some black goo substance at us, it barely missed us as we ran around it, deeper into the fog. We kept running and running, though it was hard due to Sara's knee being injured but we both managed. We ran until we saw a couple of buildings, which gave us a bit of Hope for us to hide... That's when my radio went static again. I looked to both my left and right and we saw the same thing but... Their were multiple of them, which freaked us out even more. We both looked at each other for a quick second, and then we both ran inside the building next to us.

I slowly sat her down and went to the windows to see if they gotten closer and so far.... I didn't see them, how? They were just out there just a few minutes ago. I just don't understand this... Or this place at all. I looked at Sara and walked towards her to check up on her and she looks... Even more pale than before. It's getting me worried. I touched her cheek a bit and she was shivering, I guess the bandage didn't last long that much.

Y/n:"ok Sara, I need you to wait here ok? I'm gonna find more medkits in this town, I have too-"

Sara:"o-ok..." *Shivers*

I sighed a bit and slowly pulled out my gun while walking out of the building, I aimed my pistol around a bit, checking my surroundings and all I heard.... Was silence... But I kept my guard up. I looked to my right and starting walking down the sidewalk, and kept looking at the signs but... It was hard to tell due to the signs being too ashy. I just kept walking slowly down while looking around... And for the first time ever, I'm feeling nervous. My breath was a bit shaky due to being somewhat cold, though I still managed...

As I walked around town, I finally found some kind of hospital. As I was about to enter the hospital, I heard some kind of Siren filling up in the air, making me jump up by surprised.

Y/n:"what the hell is that?"

I slowly turned around and looked into the distance to see everything is slowly turning black.. I widened my eyes and quickly ran inside and saw that everything was slowly lighting up.... Except... It was much more different than I thought it would be.
--------------------------------------
Chapter 4: The Hospital {coming soon}

So sorry for taking so long... My schedule just been getting in my way of finding the right time to publish a new part. And that actually kinda makes me upset. Anyways, I hope you enjoy it and sorry if it wasn't enough. Goodnight and peace out