Chapter 9: Escape

Y/n:"what the? Hello?! Let me go!"

??:"why would we do that, sweetheart~?"

Y/n:"what? Who's there? Show yourself!"

??:"if you say so~"

My vision was getting better now and by the time I was able to see, I see three vicious looking women in black dresses staring at me with grins. But then I see something else walking in, and she was completely taller than the other three and I was completely shocked.

??:"what's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost~"

Y/n:"what... The Hell is this?"

??:"I just wanna eat him up~ can we Lady Dimitrescu?"

Dimitrescu:"now now ladies, you'll have your turn in a moment. First Ethan Winters, now a cop."

Y/n:"let this be a nightmare..."

Dimitrescu:"oh hush darling, it'll be over soon. I'll let you go if you answer three questions.. deal~?"

Y/n:"fine..."

Dimitrescu:"where's the little girl?"

Y/n:"who the fuck are you talking about?"

That's when I messed up, she walked closer to me and brought up her hand, showing up long sharp claws which I immediately tried to get free from the ropes.

Y/n:"what the fuck is this?! Gahh!"

The ropes were a bit tighter thanks to the women in black dresses, I even tried to jump with the chair but one of them punched me in the face, causing me to groan in pain and cough.

Y/n:"l-look, I don't know who this person is. I-I'm looking for a missing girl now."

??:"can I kill him now?"

Dimitrescu:"not yet Daughter. Now wher-"

??:"Lady Dimitrescu?"

Dimitrescu:"what now?"

??:"He's... On the line-"

Dimitrescu:"ugh, damn him. Let's go, he won't ever leave this place."

As the girls left the room, I immediately started to jump with the chair and even tried to free my hands from the ropes, I then started to shift my body to the left and then right. When I shifted to my left, the chair breaks on impact and I quickly stood up and looked around to see if I can leave. I didn't want to use the door because I wasn't sure if they're just right there in the doorway.

Y/n:"alright now, where to next?"

I looked around the room and saw a crowbar and planks that seems to cover up some hole that I noticed since I heard some kind of wind. I kneeled down and started to break the planks down with the crowbar, which I struggled a bit. I looked at the door and heard footsteps coming to the door which I needed to hurry fast.

As I break down the final plank, I crawled into the whole and heard the door open and one of the... Sister's spoke. I knew I was compromised but not really at the same time.

??:"Lady Dimitrescu! He has escaped!"

Dimitrescu:"ugh! Find him!!"

I sighed to myself and just kept crawling until I reached outside and ran for it. I had several questions running through my mind. As I finally reached into town, I ran Into a liquor store and rested against the door, slowly sliding down and just rested.

Y/n:"what the fuck was that? Who the hell was that?"

I took a deep breath and slowly closed my eyes, wanting to rest and the question still rang in my mind, who is... The little girl that she mentioned?
--------------------------------------
Chapter 10: Unity (coming soon)