Chapter 10: Unity

Y/n's P.O.V
----------------

After I managed to escape from those, whatever they are. I started to look around town, the ashes seems to kinda thicken up a bit. The moment of silence was there, it was... Relaxing. But the moment was ruined when the siren started to go off. I needed to find Sara if I'm ever gonna leave this place. Hope she's ok.

Two hours later

I went back to the cemetery, no luck at all. But that's when I hear bells going off. I started to hear panting and heavy breathing, but then people ran past me, getting away whatever was coming.

??:"y-y/n? Y/n!"

Y/n:"S-Sara?"

I looked in so many directions, trying to find the voice until I looked at the set of stairs that leads to the church. There she was, waving at me. Her knee still looked bad from the injury, but at least she was able to walk.

Everything changed around me, looking moldy and decayed. That's when the huge figure appeared behind. The Pyramid Head figure tried to slice me with it's huge knife but I managed to duck under it, running away to the Church. Me and Sara got inside the church, the doors closing as the whole atmosphere went silent.

Sara then hugs me tightly, catching off guard but I just slowly hugged her back.

Sara:"I didn't think I was gonna see you again..." *Sniffs*

Y/n:"I'm just glad you're ok."

Me and her slowly pulled away from each other, looking at the people. One of them walked up to us slowly.

??:"y-you look like a witch!" *Points at Sara*

Sara:"h-huh? I-I d-don't..-"

Y/n:"the fuck are you saying?"

??:"the witch!"

The people of the church started to surround us, I pushed Sara behind me as I was getting ready to pull out my gun. But then I hear a voice.

??:"Silence!"

The people then stayed silent, but someone approached me and Sara and may I say, this guy gives off the most creepiest fucking aura ever. Even his face shows it.

??:"welcome to the House of God, my name is Father Martin

??:"welcome to the House of God, my name is Father Martin."

Y/n:"ok, good for you. Wanna tell this one to back off?"

Martin:"please, no need for violence. Come."

Y/n:"not until I get answers. What the hell is this? What the hell is going on? And how the fuck is this happening?"

??:"how dare you!"

Martin:"shhhh, everyone please. Now to answer your question, it was "Her" doing."

Y/n:"what? Who?"

Martin:"the little girl, Alessa."

Y/n:("the little girl I must've seen before..")

Sara:"why am I being called a "witch"?"

Martin:"because you look identical to her."

Y/n:"tell me more of her."

TimeSkip:a few minutes later

Y/n:"so basically you all are the cause of her "death"? Because you all thought she was a witch?"

(A/n:"just letting you know, I have nothing against Catholic or any kind of religion.")

Martin:"that's a way of saying it, yes."

Y/n:"you're sick."

Just then I heard a little girl scream from upstairs, the people brought over a little girl that wore a blue vest and has black hair. Wait a sec... The missing girl. Sharon.

Sara:"hey! Let her go and then we'll be on our way!"

Martin:"not until you *points at y/n* help me find what I'm looking for."

Y/n:"and what's that?"

He then shows a creepy smile, and I'm already thinking this is a bad idea. But if this means I have to save the little girl, then I'll do whatever it takes.
--------------------------------------

A/n:"hello everyone and I'm back, and hopefully for a long time. I know I've been gone for many months and I'm sorry. I dealt with Writer's Block and it's hard to get back into writing. But I won't give up that easily, anyways I hope you enjoy and the next chapter will be the last chapter. Which leaves off the question for you (the reader's). Do you want Sara to die from the priest and his people?

Yes?
Or
No?

Goodnight and have a blessed day. Peace out.