Chapter 11: A Promised Rescue

Y/n's P.O.V
-------------------
I didn't really trust this guy, his whole "I'm a holy man" type shit. But I didn't really have a choice. I wanted to get us all out of here. Me, the missing girl and Sara. I was with his "disciplines", going through buildings and such. The Priest mentioned about some kind of Amulet or Medallion or something like that.

These guys were getting creepy by talking about that God would be coming soon, rescuing them from this nightmare.. i didn't really have a whole lot of opinion. I just wanted to get this over with. We came across this room number 216 and entered in. They did their own search as I did, I went in a room which seemed to be some kind of nursery but then, this red glowing symbol. My concentration was interrupted as the disciples walked into the same room.

 My concentration was interrupted as the disciples walked into the same room

Disciple 1:"this is our future brother's, our sign that God is coming. The Seal of the Sun."

Y/n:"the what now?"

Disciple 2:"did you not pay attention to what Father said?"

Y/n:"look I don't care, let's just find what you all need so that I can leave with my partner and the girl."

Disciple 1:"sure, we can do that." *Chuckles*

Moments passed by, we found more of those symbols on the walls, papers and even on some bodies. My mind was only focused on surviving, Sara and the girl. The disciples were moving stuff around roughly, throwing things around and whatnot. Over a stupid Amulet. The Siren decided to go off, scaring the shit out of the disciples as they decided to run away. I ran with them but one of those assholes punched me in the face, knocking me down as they locked the door.

I ran to the door after quickly getting up and turning on the doorknob but it wasn't opening.

Y/n:"hey! You bastard's!! Ugh!"

I knew they had some kind of plan to leave me for dead, but that was definitely quick. The whole room changed, walls peeling off, revealing to be some kind of cage that was probably meant for damned soul's. As I slowly turned around as I heard footsteps behind me, I see Her... The little girl in my dream from before.

 The little girl in my dream from before

??:"I know you, Y/n. The man from the house, you are really, really special."

Y/n:"so what? You gonna kill me? Might as well get it over with... Alessa."

Alessa:"why would I do that? I have good plans with you."

Y/n:"and what plan is this? Spreading chaos around the World?"

Alessa:"no, only to those who deserves it. Like that Priest."

Y/n:"hold on, what the hell is happening? Am I missing something here?"

Alessa:"indeed you are. Do you know the story? What happened here?"

Y/n:"the coal mining accident? Yeah."

(A/n:"I think that's what it was, right? Let me know if I'm wrong so that I can fix it.")

Alessa:"oh it's alot more than that. Would you care to listen?"

Y/n:"....alright, tell me."

Alessa |

--------------------------------------A/n:"yup, I'ma leave it at this

A/n:"yup, I'ma leave it at this. A cliffhanger. Hopefully you like it, I know it was probably short once again but this will be a possibility two or a three part chapter. Anyways, see you all soon. Good night and Good Luck."