A Terrible Time To Take A Shortcut

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
blood, sexual assault, homophobic slurs.

*Your POV*

    I woke up on Kiyoko's shoulder, with her head on mine. I blushed violently, but didn't dare move. She looked so peaceful and I didn't want to move and disrupt her. So I left my position unmoved and looked out the window. It was morning now, the sun all the day up in the sky. But damn was it bright.

After a while, I felt a small squeeze in my hand. I looked at my hand and saw it now enfolded in Kiyoko's. I heard a faint yawn and a head lifting off my shoulder.

I smiled at my now-awake girlfriend. "Good morning, princess." I said, before softly placing my lips on hers.

Kiyoko softly released her lips off of mine, touching our foreheads together. "Hello there, (y/n)" she said with a small chuckle, "did you sleep well?"

I nodded, "Did you?"

"Somewhat."

Not too long after that, Kiyoko told me how Tanaka reacted with the both of us dating. I was surprised but happy that happened in the first place. Soon enough, we arrived at the training camp. I suddenly felt more energetic than I did a few seconds ago. I guess it's just excitement.

    Once I got off the bus, I admired the beautiful scenery around me and took a picture of it. I was about to take another one when I felt my phone getting snatched out of my hands. I looked up at the culprit with a confused look.

    "Whatcha doing?"

    "I'm gonna take a picture," Kiyoko flipped the camera so it faced the both of us, "now, smile."

    I wrapped my arms around my girlfriend's waist and softly smiled. The camera clicked and I started to admire the photo. It was a nice picture of the both of us, so I made it my wallpaper. As Kiyoko saw me doing so, a small blush spread across her face.

Once everyone got off the bus, we headed to the building where we were gonna be sleeping in the time being. The managers slept in a different room than the players, a few doors down from it. It was rather big, but I knew once everyone arrived and sat their stuff down where they wanted it, it would seem to be a little smaller.

    Once I got my stuff slightly organized, I checked the time. We were about an hour early and it was a beautiful morning. I changed into some black leggings, a (f/c) shirt, and some running shoes.

    As I was tying my shoes, I felt someone comb my hair softly. I turned to find Kiyoko putting my hair up into a ponytail with her blue scrunchie, the one she wears almost everyday.

    "Going out for a run?" She asked softly.

    I nodded, "It's a nice morning, I don't wanna waste it." I grabbed my phone and slipped it into the pockets of my leggings, turning to Kiyoko. "Do you wanna run with me?"

    "I would love to," she said, "but I have to talk to Tadeka-sensei about an assignment I got from him the other day."

    "That's okay, your fine," I stood up and pecked her on the lips.

    "Oh," Kiyoko perked up, quickly going through her bag to grab something, then hid it behind her back. "I got you something."

    She revealed a bracelet. But not any bracelet, a lesbian pride bracelet I've been wanting to buy. My eyes lit up a little brighter than before. Kiyoko put the bracelet on my right hand and I blushed softly.

    "Now we both are matching." She revealed her right hand, which had a bisexual pride bracelet on it. I kissed Kiyoko on the lips once more, smiling as she slowly pulled away.