I Think The Entire Team May Be Gay

~Time Skip (like a week or something)~

*Asahi's POV*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring in my ears. I groaned, knowing it was early in the morning, and I didn't wanna wake up. I didn't have school, so why did I set my alarm? There had to be some reason why...

"WAKE UP, YOU GIANT!"

I turned slightly to see (y/n) throw herself on top of me. As she landed on my chest, I grunted and gasped for air. I gently pushed her off. If I wasn't already awake, I was now.

"I was awake, you know?" I turned her direction and stretched up. "Also, why did you wake me up so early?"

"What do you mean 'why'?" (y/n) said, looking very happy and excited about something, "Did you really forget what today is?"

"Forget wha—"

"THE TRAINING CAMP, BAKA!" She threw my clothes at me, "Now get dressed, breakfast is waiting for you downstairs."

    I hastily put on my clothes and checked the time. It was 5am... and we had to be there at 6:30am. (Y/n) was always an early riser, especially when she's excited about something.

    As I headed downstairs, I found a bowl of rice with eggs and bacon. There were two eggs next to each other and a piece of bacon underneath it. I chuckled, it looked like a smily face. I took a picture of it and started eating.

*Your POV*

After Asahi took forever to finish his food and get ready, we made our way to the school. I thought we were gonna be late, but the only people here were Daichi, Sugawara, Ennoshita, Tadeka-Sensei, and Coach Ukai. They were all next to the bus in the parking lot, waiting for whoever. I was looking around for a certain dark haired manager, then I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I turned my head to see who it was.

Speak of the devil.

"Good morning, my darling~" Kiyoko whispered into my ear, hugging me a little tighter.

I chuckled and whispered back, "Good morning, babe." I turned around to give her a bigger hug, wrapping my arms around her neck. After a while, I pulled away slightly and pecked her on the forehead, causing her to smile and blush adorably.

Unfortunately, I forgot we had an small audience. Asahi just rolled his eyes and waited for his own boyfriend. Ennoshita didn't even see, but Daichi and Sugawara saw the whole thing. When I noticed, a small blush of embarrassment spread across my cheeks.

Sugawara just smiled, "How long?"

"Um—"

"About a week," Kiyoko interjected as she pecked my cheek and put her arm around me, "and it's been a pretty great one, too."

    I nodded and blushed again, looking away from Sugawara's smiling face to the road. I looked up again at the sound of Daichi's chuckle.

    "Well," Daichi put his arm around Sugawara's waist, "I can second that, Kiyoko. But replace the 'week' with 'year'." Sugawara smiled and pecked Daichi on the lips, whilst I watched in shock.

    "Is anyone on this team straight?"

    They all looked at me and replied with the same answer, causing me to laugh. "Nope."

"Well," Ennoshita interjected, "we don't think so at least."

I laughed, "That's the only answer I need."

Soon enough, the rest of the team got to the bus. However, Hinata and Kageyama weren't there, since they failed the exams and needed to take an extra class (or something like that). I, of course, sat next to Kiyoko on the bus. We both talked for a little while, then watched a movie. I places my head in my girlfriend's shoulder, my eyelids suddenly feeling heavy. After a few minutes, I saw only black and fell asleep.

*Kiyoko's POV*

    I looked over at (y/n), who was fast asleep on my shoulder. I smiled at the adorable sight, and took out my phone to take a picture. I didn't understand how she can be so hot and adorable at the same time. It's basically a crime and should be illegal.

Suddenly, I had the feeling someone was looking in my direction. I turned to my left to see Tanaka with a smile on his face. I gave him a confused look as he got up from his seat and sat in the one behind me. While the bus was moving, so that was a smart move.

"You two are adorable together."

I looked at him in shock, surprised he wasn't praising my name at this point. "Are... are you serious?"

"Mhm," he looked at me with all seriousness, which scared me a little since I've never seen him like this, "I know you like her a lot... and even though I think you are beautiful and a great person, I'm gonna back off and respect your relationship."

"Wow... thank you, Tanaka. I... t-that means a lot, really." I gave him a high five, since I couldn't exactly hug him with (y/n) sleeping on me. He returned the gesture, went back to his original seat, and started to talk to Nishinoya again.

In a few minutes, Tadeka told us we ran into some traffic. But I knew we were ahead of schedule, so I figured we would be just fine. I thought about what Tanaka told me, and how happy I felt now that I didn't necessarily have to deal with being drooled over. Honestly, I could wait to tell (y/n) about that when she woke up.

    I looked outside, seeing the sun peek up around the buildings. I looked down at (y/n)'s beautiful face once more. I laid my head on a sleeping (y/n) and soon enough, my eyes started to close and I didn't try to stop it.

this is a 5k special because wtf y'all are nuts tysm 😭❤️
there will be more uhm s p i c y shit in the next few chapters, this one's kinda boring and short, sorry lmao
chile anyways, i have homework so yeah
have a good day everyone!! <3

edit: only 5k pls i've grown so much-