Pretty Much The Best Day Ever

*Your POV*

    After Kiyoko and I were finished with our food, and after my wallet was almost empty, the both of us sat at a park bench. Kiyoko still refuses to say who she has a crush on. There was this part of me that was considering it could be me... but that's crazy, right? I mean, we've only known each other for a few weeks. That would be absolutely crazy.

    Yet I'm in this situation.

    Another part of me had this urge to tell her the truth. I've been debating this topic for a while. She deserves to know, after what she does admitted to me. I felt ready to say it, yet the words didn't seem to leave my lips.

"Hey Kiyoko, wanna do something fun?"

She looked my direction. "Sure, I'm up for that. I know a place." She took my hand and lifted me up, dragging me to go toward her unsaid destination.

*Asahi's POV*

I looked at the time. It was almost 5:30 in the afternoon. All of the first years, except for Yachi, left already. Kiyoko and (y/n) were supposed to be back an hour ago. I became worried, but suspicious at the same time.

    "Don't worry, Asahi," Noya probably saw my nervous look and sat down next to me, "I bet the both of them are just fine."

    "I... what do you mean?"

    "Kiyoko and (y/n)." Suga looked my direction. "You look more on edge than usual. I'm assuming it's because of your mini-me."

    I nervously chuckled. Am I really that easy to read? I sighed. "It's just that... she was supposed to be back an hour ago. And I don't want her to... to..."

    Noya rubbed my back, and I blushed a little more than I probably should've. "Hey, it's okay, Asahi. (Y/n) is tough, and I know you know that."

    "Noya's right," Suga nodded, "what's the worse that can happen?"

*Kiyoko's POV*

"Can I open my eyes now?"

"Nope." I smirked as (y/n)'s eyes remained closed. I insisted on keeping her eyes closed from when we walked into the building. She took me to the park and to get food, and it had been absolutely amazing. So, I wanted to return the favor.

    But also to stall for a bit.

    And to plan on the best way to confess.

    We walked up to the front desk. Since (y/n) was fairly small, I had her go behind me until she had to go in front to get a wristband.

    "Okay," (y/n) looked side to side, her eyes still closed, "may I look now? Where exactly are we?"

    I nodded, then realized she couldn't see me nod. "Now you can."

    As (y/n) started to look, her eyes lit up. She looked around, shocked, still taking in her surroundings.

    "The trampoline park..." She looked at me, still shocked. "You probably didn't know, but this is my favorite place in the world."

    "I did know, actually." I answered, blushing slightly, "I asked Asahi what your favorite place was... and I wanted to take you here as a surprise. But your still recovering, so take it easy."

    "I will, uhh..." (y/n) pulled me into a hug, taking me by surprise. "Thank you so much. I... no one has ever done anything so kind to me."

    I hugged her back. "Your welcome. I just wanted to do something because... y-you mean something to me." I tried to hide my blushing face. "After... last night, I wanted you to have fun and not think about it."