A Night Full Of Surprises (Part Two)

*Your POV* 

"So... when am I gonna get those meat buns now??"

I turned to face a very happy-looking Kiyoko, who was panting faintly and had a look of pride on her face. I chuckled softly, panting myself. Damn could she run fast.

"Oh don't hold you breath, cutie." I said, winking at her. Wait I just said that. And I winked at her. Was that my attempt at flirting? Did that really just happen??

Okay, my gay panicking is now over.

After I said that, Kiyoko looked down at the floor and... wait was she blushing? I couldn't tell, she tried to hide her face with the long sleeves of her sweater. However, she looked really adorable when doing that.

    "Nee-san, are you coming?"

    I turned to where I heard Asahi and found everyone sitting on the floor just a few paces away in the living room, doing nothing staring at Kiyoko and I.

So they saw that?

    The whole thing??

    God damn it.

Kiyoko and I walked over to sit in the circle. I found a spot next to Asahi and sat there, while Kiyoko sat just across from me, right next to Yachi. In the middle of the circle was two bowls of folded papers. I immediately became suspicious of who wrote those and why we couldn't see them.

Tanaka cleared his throat and spoke. "The rules are very simple. The bowl on the right is dare, the one on the left is truth."

"We will call on Asahi first," Nishinoya continued, "since he's the one who invited us here today. From there, we will go counter clockwise, making Daichi next, then Sugawara, and so on."

"HOWEVER," Tanaka spoke loudly, making me jump a little, "if you fail to do the truth or dare that you picked from the bowl, my bro Noya and myself will pick for you."

"That's not how I played truth or dare." Hinata objected, a confused look spread across his face.

"Well, it's how you will be today," Nishinoya chuckled.

There's nothing good that is going to come from this.
    At all.

    In any way.

    Nope.

*  *  *  *

    About 30 minutes or so quickly passed by, and the game of truth or dare wasn't as bad as I thought. Nishinoya drank hot sause and started to cry. Tsukishima has to kiss Yamaguchi, making the both of them blush, which made my gaydar go off, not to mention how very accurate my gaydar can be. Asahi had to chug a cup of mustard, and he looked like he was about to puke. Kiyoko had to balance shampoo bottles in her shoulders for 3 minutes.

And now it was my turn.. shit.

Tanaka smiled at me deviously, "So (y/n)... would you like a truth..."

"Or a dare?" Nishinoya finished his friend's sentence, both of them giggling afterwards.

"It's cute how you two finish each other sentences. Couple goals, I will say." I smirked, knowing the chaos I had just caused. Nishinoya look at my with priceless expressions, and caused everyone to laugh.

As the laughter died down, I pulled a paper out of the dare bowl, but not opening it. I looked up to meet the simps' eyes before opening it. It said...

"What does it say, (y/n)?" Hinata looked at me, interrupting my thoughts slightly.

My eyes scanned the paper. "It... it says, 'hold a handstand for 45 seconds.' That's not too hard. I just need to find a wall to lean against."

Everyone started to get up, making their way around an empty spot on the wall to watch me. Except for Tsukishima. He stayed by the coach and watched from a distance. And Yamaguchi stayed with him.

    Like I said, I have amazing gaydar.

    Asahi grabbed my arm gently before I could go on, panic danced across his brown eyes.

"A-are you sure you can—?"

"I'll be okay, Asahi, I promise." He let go and I went to join the others, but he didn't look convinced in any way. I took my position and held it. But once I was at 10 seconds, my head started to hurt. The world started to spin, getting faster by the second. I shut my eyes tight.

    I can do this...

Once I opened, I was at the last second. Daichi has a very noticeable look of shook on his face, probably surprised I could succeed. I saw Asahi small smile of relief out of the corner of my eye. I smiled back, happy to feel okay.

But even happiness has its limits.

"Come on, let's go sit down." Suga gestured everyone to the living room to resume the game. Everyone made their way to Suga's direction. I took about one step, and the feeling came back, but it was a lot stronger this time.

The last thing I can remember is Asahi shouting my name in alarm, as I fell into the floor and the world went black and still.