Kiyoko, Please Never Stop Being Hot

⚠️ smut warning ⚠️

( finally )

(feel free to skip if u n c o m f y)

*Kiyoko's POV*

It's been about a week since the incident at the last training camp. Thankfully, (y/n) was still alive and very much okay. The team was ready to go to the next training camp, which was just tomorrow. From what I've heard from (y/n), she's able to make it.

    "Did you pack your medication?"

    (Y/n) rolls her eyes at me, "I just got here, and your already acting like a mother to me?"

    "Hey," I took a step closer to her, "I need you to be safe, okay? No dying on me."

   "Okayyy." Tonight, (y/n) is gonna spend the night at my house. Then we both get to the school together, for the next upcoming training camp. This is my first sleepover with her, in which I was both nervous and excited. Sure, she's been to my house. But not as a sleepover, and I was curious as to what will happen. Especially since my parents were out of town for their anniversary.

    "So," (Y/n) say in my bed as I closed the bedroom door. "What do you have planned for your amazing girlfriend?"

    I laughed, "Not gonna lie... I don't know."

    (Y/n) smiled, scooting closer to me. Once she was inches away from my face, I kissed her on the lips. A passionate, almost longing kiss. Before I knew it, my hands were on her waist, pulling her closer and closer each time.

    And my only thought?

    I didn't have any, just gay panic.

*Your POV*

    I swear, Kiyoko is making me gayer.

    Like damn, stop being so hot.

    Wait no, please stay hot.

    As we held the kiss, I couldn't help leaning in closer and closer. Before I knew it, I was practically on her lap, wrapping my legs around her. When we had to breath between our kissing, we only did for a few seconds before one of us kissed the other again, with more and more agression each time. I felt Kiyoko's hands slide up my shirt, so I took it off. At least that was out of the way now.

    After a while, Kiyoko pulled away slowly and looked me in the eyes. Then at my chest.

    "Damn... your so fucking beautiful.."

    I lifted her chin. "My eyes are up here."

    "I preferred my view down there."

    "Alright, suit yourself."

    I placed my arms around her neck and pulled her in another kiss, the most agressive one yet. Then her tongue was in there in a matter of seconds. Eager for more, I pulled the collar of her shirt down until she was practically on top of me. Correction: she was topping me. Full on topping me. On her bed. And being having as much bottom energy as I apparently have, I pulled her closer and closer by the second.

    I was trying so hard not to moan as Kiyoko squeezed her legs against my thighs. I felt something on my chest. It was her chest as well.

    And she says she's flat.

    Girl please.

    I slid my hands up her shirt, and almost on command, she slid it right off. Yep, she wasn't flat. As she connected her lips with mine, her hips started to move against mine. I muffled a quiet moan. Kiyoko's hands started to move slowly up and down my waist.

The slower she went...

The more from her I wanted.

Her lips started to move from lips to my jawline, then my neck, then my collarbone. I felt her slowly making hickey on my lower neck. And those hands of hers stayed at my waist, rubbing small circles near my waistline. I laid my head back, my hand on her back pulling her closer. Then I did a thing.

    I let a moan slip.

    "Oh~" Kiyoko looked at me. "Is my darling satisfied with her care?"

    "You're close to fucking me and you quote Big Hero 6?"

    "You want me to fuck you?"

    "Did I stutter?"

    So being the brat I'm being, I placed my hands on hers, which didn't move their position at my waist. I moved her hands to my waistline, where my pants were. From that, her hands started to move by themselves. To my pant buttons. Pulling them down a little. The next thing I knew, I felt two fingers hovering over my clit.

    She's teasing my now horny ass?

    Wonderful.

    She smiled, "You ready?"

    I nodded.

    Kiyoko kissed me one more time before turning me into an absolute moaning mess. She placed them in slowly. Then started thrusting in and out. Faster and faster. The faster she went, the tighter my hands gripped her sheets. They went faster. I moaned louder. Let me just acknowledge how happy I was when I remembered we were home alone.

    After a long while, her fingers slowly pulled out. I sighed, sinking deeper into her bed. Relaxing. The first time I truly relaxed in a long time. After doing the deed for the first time. Kiyoko soon laid next to me, staring up at the ceiling. I grabbed her hand and her fingers folded into mine. She turned to me and sighed.

    "You were my first."

h i i i  g e c k o s
so i hoped you liked uhh... whatever i just made-

if you haven't seen, i published two new books. which was a mistake because i'm now having writer's block on both of them— bUT ITS FINE—

one of them is a levi x fem reader because i love him so fucking much aaand the other one is a daisuga one, which is completed and sad as fuck.

you can read them. if you want. or don't. i don't know-

aLSO— THANK YOU THE OVER 42K READS?????? LIKE SERIOUSLY THAT IS ABSOLUTELY INSANE AHSJDNSKND I SWEAR THIS BOOK ISNT THAT GOOD—

okay i'll shut up now—

have a good day/night <3

don't forget to drink your water and eat the rich✨💅