Everyone Panics, Thanks To Me

*Asahi's POV*

After about 15 minutes of shock and an ambulance going to pick up (y/n), everyone sat in (y/n)'s room of the hospital in silence. She had an IV in her hand and a nasal cannula. Everyone had there heads hung low to the floor, as did mine. I squeezed her hand, her fingers felt lifeless in mind. It happened again... why? What did we do to deserve this?

What did she do to deserve this?

Memories of being in rooms like this flashed in my mind over and over. Memories of me and my parents wondering if the one person who really understands me will be okay. If she'll make it out alive. If she'll ever be the same after this.

At that moment, I couldn't take. I started to cry, burying my face into my hands, which were quickly wet with my own tears. Noya, who was next to me, put his head on my shoulder and rubbed my back. "She'll be okay, Asahi. I promise."

"It's all my fault," I sobbed, my voice cracking slightly, "this wasn't s-supposed to happen again. I-I was supposed to protect her this time."

    Tsukishima looked up from his phone. "What exactly do you mean by 'this time'?" I looked down, not looking anyone in the eye. Tsukishima sat up straighter. "Has... has this happened before?"

    I looked up, wiping my tears and nodding, watching everyone expression become sadder. Daichi, Suga, and Kiyoko came up and hugged me, all three of them fighting back tears.

    "(y/n) is... a syncope patient, and has been since we were about 9 years old." I started to explain. "She doesn't get enough blood sugar to her brain, so she takes medication for it. As a result, she gets dizzy and light headed really fast."

    I heard a muffled cry and turned toward the sound, seeing both Tanaka and Noya with their hands hiding their faces. "It was my fault," Tanaka said, a tear rolling down his cheek. "I practically forced her to do the dare. That probably made her dizzy."

    "No, it's mine," Noya interjected, "I wrote it down. And now we're here."

"It's not your fault, Noya."

"Well it's not yours either, Tanaka"

    "I-it's okay, really. It's no one's fault, not even hers. I'm just scared that..." I stopped, feeling the tears rise up.

    Hinata looked across at me, his eyes red with tears. "Scared of... what?"

    "I'm... scared that she won't wake up. Because one time... she... she almost didn't."

                                   * * * *

*Your POV*

As I slowly started to wake up, I kept my eyes shut. I couldn't believe it. It happened. Again. I'm back here. I felt so stupid seeing myself in this situation again.

I slowly opened my eyes, but not much. I saw the entire team, including Yachi and Kiyoko, who were just at my house, in front of me. Everyone looked a little more alert than I've ever seen. Some were crying, others hung their heads low. Asahi sat the closest to me, holding my hand that I dared not to move. Not one of them looked in my direction. I couldn't even blame them. I wouldn't want to look at me either. I was surprised the hospital even let them all in here.

I opened my eyes a little more, still slightly squinting because the room was really bright. "When the hell did you all get here?"

Everyone turned my direction, their eyes beaming as they saw my face. Asahi looked up and smiled, tearing up. I squeezed his hand a little tighter. He pulled me into a hug, but didn't squeeze too tight, softly sobbing into my shoulder. Everyone else joined in, even Tsukishima and Kagayama, whom I though had little to no emotions.