Switched

Ouch my head what the hell happened, ok we saw everyone passed out and- SHIT EVERYONS BODY  SWITCHES WHO'S BODY AM I IN. I shot open my eyes and look around but Izzy was gone so I got up and stretched and looked around but the I froze and saw my  own body staring at me with shock, I was shock and I looked down at my and saw that my curves was gone and I was skinny and I felt my chest and FREAKING 36C CUPS ARE GOONNNE. Then it hit me I was small and short, was in Izzy body out of all the bodied they could have put me in they had to put me in my tiny ass sisters. I looked back at my body and it stared at me back then I knew who was in my body because the body said " HAHAHA for many years you teased me about how I was short and small whos the Chibi chan now bitch!!" " WTF IZZY IT'S THAT'S YOU!!" I shouted and Izzy nodded and then she did something that pissed me off.

" IZZY GET YOUR HAND OFF MY BOOBS RIGHT NOW THIS INSTANT" I shouted while Izzy groped her boobs. " wow their bigger than mine your soo lucky and daammmmmm you got a fat ass." I ran after her and tried to attack her but failed she reached out her hand to my forehead and stopped me and I was trying to hit her, " I remember when you did this to me every time you eat my pistachio gelato at 11:30 in the night" I stepped back and I grunted and walked to find the other gangs. " so since we saved Abbachio and got fugo back their bodied will switch right" Izzy said while walking down the stairs " yeah but more importantly we need to save Narancia from his death because I can't let my baby die from that man" I said, " so what are you going to do do you have a plan" Izzy said and I turn around to face  her, " Izzy I'm going to say this the las2t time, no matter what the situation is I always have a plan we saved La Squada right" " But we didn't save Polnereff." Izzy said and I just stayed silent and felt guilty, Izzy realized what she said and ran up to me and put a hand on my shoulder " Hey I'm sorry I didn't meant it it just slipped out please forgive me" I lifted up my head and looked at her and said " only if you buy me strawberry short cake" She nodded and we hug  and then Izzy asked me " so what's your plan" I smirked and whispered in her ear.

FEW MINUTS LATER

We met up with the gang and they saw us and Narancia (Girorno) went up to me (Izzy) and cupped her cheek and asked " Mia bella are you alright thank goodness your alright" he was about to kiss Izzy but pushed him away shouting at him. " BOY IF YOU DON'T GET AWAY FORM ME I'M NOT ROSE SHE RIGHT NEXT TO ME I'M IZZY GEZZ" Girorno was shocked and looked at me (Izzy) and I was putting my hands on my hips and tapping my foot and he went up to me and hugged me and apologized to me, " Bebe it's ok we all switched our body but if you ever kiss someone else you gone end up missing" I said cutely and he gulped and nodded his head and he was about to kiss me but I stop him. " Bebe I love you soo much but your in Narancia body and I am Izzy body and that will make it weird if we kiss." Girorno looked disappointed but nodded.

After we gather around Diavolo (Bruno) and Polnereff who was in the turtle after we found him while he was talking to us and Mista was watching Bruno (Diavolo) to make sure he didn't wake up and tried to kill all of us and most of all not to kill Narancia  (Girorno) we was wondering why Chariot Requiem isn't moving. " Ok now how the hell are we are going to stop this stand?" Izzy said while looking at Bruno (Diavolo) but he was quiet and was thinking including Polnereff. but then Trish ( Mista) shouted " HE'S MOVING HE GOING AFTER THE ARROW BRUNO STOP HIUM!" Bruno turned around and tried to get the arm but His stand stopped him and Bruno was shocked and confused so Mista got his stand and tried to shoot the stands arm and Bruno"s stand stopped. 

All of us was quiet then all of a sudden I ran up to Mista and pull him away from number 1 who was trying to kill Mista while cussing him out how he was going to kill him but his other stands stopped him and number 1 was number " what was I doing, what happened?" " What the hell is going on?" Narancia shouted in confusion, Izzy turned around and shouted "UMMM GUYS THE REQUIEM IS GOING TO GET THE ARROW SOMBODY DO SOMTHING" I ran with a smirk on my face trying to get the arrow " Don't worry I got i-" But a hand grabbed my throat and stated to choke me. I looked up and it was my stand smirking and was gripping my neck tighter, " H-Harmonic...... w-what.... the..... fuck.... are.....you...doing?!" I said while gasping for air but she just smirk and started to raised me up off the ground and said " Rose you are very unlucky to be in Izzy body because you are not short but your also very light" Harmonic said while giggling while that was happening and the Requiem caught the arrow and went away.

"S-Somebody..... freaking..... d-do... something....NOW!!" I was loosing my conscious and started to fell lightheaded. But then the hand was off of my neck after I heard a muda and a punch and my stand open her eyes and realized what she had done, " Rose honey I'm so sorry I don't know what happened I'm really sorry" Harmonic said but I shook my head and said " No it's ok you didn't do this on purpose but now it's not the time for talking we need to stop this stand because we need to stop him" I said while I point to Diavolo who is waking up. We all hid got into position and hid and waited but this time we mad Narancia stay with us this time. Then all of a sudden Mista shot Diavolo and he was ought again.

We all sighed in relief and relaxed a little but then Mista was horrified, so we all truned and we realized that timed skipped but then we we heard Abbachio (Fugo) shouting "WHERE THE HELL IS NARANCIA HE WAS RIGHT NEXT TO ME!!!!" My heart sank and Izzy looked at me and we started to run " Rose, Izzy wait!!" Fugo ( Abbachio) shouted and ran with us to Bruno and looked at the bloody pillar and it was spread all of us was horrified and froze. Then I regret looking up because Narancia was at the top of the gate impaled trough the poles, one of the blood on the pole dripped and landed on my face. "NARANNNNNNCCCCCCIIIIAAA NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOO NOOOOO SOMBODY GET HIM DOWN" Mista and I was shouting and crying Izzy hugged me tightly to calm me down.

" Mista calm down we need to focus on Diavolo" Bruno grunted then used his stand to get him down, Mista ran to him and told Girorno to heal him. Girorno went to Narancia and heald his wound and Mista was relief but Girorno frowned and said "Mista he already gone there is nothing I can do his soul is so empty I can easily slipped back into my body that's how empty his soul is" then Girorno retuned to his normal body and Narancia body fell limped I ran to his body and cried, Izzy was broken, Fugo and Abbachio clenched their fist and bit their lip, Trish cried, and Bruno was silent. " This happen so sudden" Girorno said.

My blood was boiling in anger and my throat was burning, then I screamed "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" If this son of a bitch wants to play  then lets play, I'm done playing nice and  I wont have any mercy  on this fucker and he will pay

TO BE CONTINUE

( HEY HEY HEY, THANK YOU SOOO FREAKING MUCH FOR 2.16K READS LIKE FOREAL LIKE YOU GUYS ARE MY MOTIVATION SO THAKS A MILLION BILLION TIMES OH AND GUESS WHAT WE HAVE TWO MORE CHAPTERS TO GO ALRIGHT SAKI CHAN OUT!!)