Man in the mirror

" good now then here is what you need to know about everything. Izzy and I are not from here and we are from another dimension and we know all about your gang la squada and your enemies. But believe it or not we are on your side." " why are you guys helping me?" formaggio asked still dazed

" it's because non of you guys deserved to die and we know you guys are stopping the boss. And we are going to save all of you guys." Izzy said, Izzy and I both stood up " don't tell your gang about us let them come to us but don't worry we won't let our gang killed them they will be safe in our hands. Lastly I'm sorry about sorbet and gelato they didn't deserve to die such horrible death." With that Izzy and I walked away from formaggio out of the alley.

Formaggio P.O.V

Who are these ladies and how do the know about everything about us even sorbet and gelato. Damm it I guess I do need to repay them they did save my life after all. One thing for sure is that I hope they know what they are doing and hope they are being smart about this situation.

No One P.O.V
We were in the taxi and talk on the way to the house. " ok we got one life saved from Narancia, speaking of narancia I hope he's ok I did kinda hit his head too hard." I said kinda feeling bad for what I did then I felt a flick on my head.

" aye what hell was that for" " because your are acting like a pitiful bitch you really need to suck it up." Izzy said smirking " yeah and you need to start drinking milk before someone will stomp on you tiny ass" I said chuckling. " OH HELL NO I KNOW YOU DIDN'T CALL MY TINY" Izzy pounced on me and we started to have a cat fight the driver was turning the wheel and the tires were screeching.

Few minutes later we arrived at the house and walked inside. Good they are still asleep we need to take a shower and throw away our old clothes so they won't smell the smoke.

IZZY WE NEED A SHOWER

WHAT WHY

BECAUSE WE SMELL LIKE FREAKING SMOKE AND NARANCIA WILL KNOW THAT IT WAS US WHO SAVED FORMAGGIO AND KNOCKED NARANCIA OUT DUMBASS

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH YOUR RIGHT WELL LET'S GO

Few minutes later we showered and change our clothes and I had harmonica vibrato to get rid of our clothes far away. We came downstairs with our outfits

My outfit

My hairstyle

My hairstyle

Izzy outfit

Izzy outfit

We go downstairs to see the gang finally waking up

We go downstairs to see the gang finally waking up. " oh look the sleepy head is already up," Izzy said while smirking " shut the hell up Izzy any way I'm going to check on trish"

Izzy P.OV

I see Rosa going upstairs to Trish room, I walked up to Bruno and held his hands tightly "are you ok" I asked softly. Bruno took my hands and kisses them softly and smiles "when I am with you I'm always ok signora" oh my God Bruno you are going to dive me crazy. Changing the subject I asked Bruno " I wonder what is taking narancia so long?" " I agree with Izzy where the hell is narancia I hope he didn't get attack by the enemy."

There was a long silence until we heard a knock on the door Girono open the door and we were introduced by narancia and he looked fucked up. After a few minutes of bandaged Fugo ask wha the hell happened and narancia told the gang everything. " I was about to finish that asshole but suddenly somebody knocked him out," Narancia said " well did you see who it was Narancia" I asked trying not to act suspicious and thank the jojos because he said no " no didn't have a chance because they knocked me out as well, damm it once I found out who they are I'm gonna make them" for some reason that made me have chills down my spine.

I looked over to Girono who was staring at Rosalie who look at Girono and smile and gave him an air kiss which made Girono blush.

DAMMMM ROSA ALREDY WORKING YOUR MAGIC GET IT GIRL

SHUT UP WHAT ABOUT BRUNO DRIVING YOU CRAZY OR YOU FORGOT THAT I CAN READ YOUR MIND

BITCH MIND YOUR GOT DAMM BUSINESS

I suddenly heard Girono talking about how we have to stay here and wait for the boss next orders. Fugo was already being an asshole to Girono so I step in " come on guys give him a break maybe we should stay in the ho-" before I could finish Abbacchio "gently" grabbed my chin and lifted my face toward his face. Wow he has the fucking audacity to touch my freaking face. " and what happens if the boss doesn't respond do you still want us to still stay like sitting du-"

" that's enough piss boy now release my friend or she is going to use velvet strings on your stingy ass" bitch this is why I love you. Abbacchio 'tch' then let me go. Served you right asshole I smiled and looked at Rosalie and nodded

No one P.O.V

Izzy nodded at me and I smiled and walked over to Girono and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled at him and said " that dose sounds like a good plan sweetheart but that won't do us any good" I face the whole gang until mista came out of the van and said that he got a message from the boss. We were all silent until I said something that shock the whole gang

" I guess we are going to Pompeii to find the key are we well what are we waiting for let's go and hurry up." Izzy and trish followed me to the van and the gang looks at me in awed " rose is quite a strage person" fugo said " I still don't trust them they are still suspicious I just know it" Abbacchio said. Bruno was quite and asked himself one question

Just who are you Rosalie and most of all how do you know about the key and. Where it is located. Are you working with us or against us.

ALRIGHT IZZY WE SAVE FORMAGGIO NOW WE ARE GOING TO SAVE ILLUSO WE MUST DO WHAT WE GOT TO DO

RIGHT ROSALIE WE CAN'T HESITATE BECAUSE IF WE DO NOT ONLY ILLUSO BE DEAD BUT SO WILL US.

TO BE CONTINUED