Special Guest

" WHERE THE HELL IS HE!!" Abbachio shouted while we were all running to find Bruno. " I don't know he just left said that he need to find a good place to rest for us to stay the night and he took longer than I thought" I said worriedly. " We need to find him before its to late" Mista said while we turned to a corner, " Do you think he got caught by an enemy stand user" Narancia said freaked out. " he better not I won't loose him not now not ever" Izzy said while holding back the tears. How did this even happen, why did this happened everything was going as planned , who is changing the story and do they know that we are changing the characters fate well fuck them and fuck who is trying to destroy my idea.

20 Minutes Earlier

" Mia Bella I just want you to know how much I love you soo much" Girorno said while wrapping his arms around my waist while kissing my cheek, " oh really what do you love about me" I said teasingly, what you know I gotta tease my man sometimes like why not I am a Bad bitch PERIOT. Girorno smirked and said " I love you smooth chocolate skin" he stroked his finger tips on my arms making my spine shivered, " I love your sweet coco butter sent" I felt his nose on my neck while take the sent which made me gasp AND GOOOOOOD YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM THINKING RIGHT NOW AND IT"S NOT INNOCET.  " I love your curvy waist" He said while rubbing his hands on my waist and I'm shaking right now, THIS BOY KNOWS HOW TO MAKE MY KNEES WEAK. Then he leaned down to my ear and whispered to my ear and said " Don't think that you can tease because if you do I might have to punish you and I'm not afraid to do it" with that he got up and spanked my ass before leaving. DAMMIT ROSE HOW COULD YOU LET HIM GET TO YOU, I mean that was kinda hot WHAT THE HELL NO KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED UNTIL MARRAGE YOU IDIOT OR I MIGHT GET CUSSED OUT BY IZZY, GIRORNO MARY ALREDY PLEASE.

" Hey Rose can you get Bruno we need to talk about where we are going to sleep tonight I need to rest" Fugo said while sitting down with Narancia "helping" him with his work. I nodded and went to the turtle " Hey Bruno sorry to interu- OOOHH MYY GOD WHAT THE HELL" I shouted and covered my eyes. " ROSE WHAT HELL WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ITS NOT WHAT IS LOOKES LIKE I SWEAR" Izzy got off of Bruno and fixed her shirt while Bruno got up and cleared his throat " Rose why are you here" Bruno said recovering from the situation " ummmm Fugo need you he wanted to talk about you where we are sleeping" " well thank you for telling me well I will be on my way now" And Bruno left us all alone.

I was tapping my foot and was shaking my head while shaking my head. " Izzy how could you be so FUCKINMG AWSOME DANG GIRL YOU WAS ALL OVER HIM I SEE YOU" " SHUT UP IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE AND I'M SAVING IT FOR GILGIMESH!" My sister shouted while blushing really hard embarrassed. I smirked and said " sure right" and I was about to leave the turtle Izzy shouted " AND YOU BETTER NOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AND I MEAN IT ROSA" Izzy said. I nodded my head and we both went out of the turtle to see the whole gang listening to Bruno, " I will be gone to find us a place to sleep you guys protect Trish while I am gone understand?" Bruno said and we nodded. Bruno walked to Izzy and hug her and kissed her forehead and went away. there was silence when Bruno left then all of a sudden.............

"GUYS YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT I SAW WHEN I WENT TO THE TURTLE I SAW BRUNO AND IZZY ABOUT TO-" " GOT DAMMMIT BITCH COME HEAR" Izzy drew her stand and tried to shoot me and chased me while I was running my life, this tiny bitch is really trying to kill me. " you cant kill your older sister" Then my stand/mentor came out and paused everything except for me and Izzy. " Not in Golden Wind Rose" She said while smirking "what do you mean Sapphire" I asked in confusion. " Izzy is actually 19 in golden wind I know how Izzy always fan girl over Bruno when you guys are watching the show and how she cried when he died soooo before Izzy passed out to go to golden wind, I made her look and be 19 years and for you you are still the same age when you was in the different dimension just a 16 year old girl well time for me to leave byyyyyeeee" " NO SAPPPIRE WAIT" but it was too late and everything was un paused and I looked as Izzy who was smirking.

No wonder why she looked a little mature and a little taller when she arrived at the ship damm it it made feel short DAMMIT DON'T LET HER  WIN, I smirked and as one last thing before she chased me away " wow you may be older than me but you barely grew two inches" " GET BYOU ASS OVER HERE" I was running while laughing my butt off.  40 minutes later and we were getting  worried because Bruno was not back, " Where the hell is he he's been gone for 40 min" " SCREW IT IM LOOKING FOR HIM" Trish said and starts running with the turtle in her hand, " TRISH WAIT STOP WE NEED TO PROTECT YOU" Girorno said and the guys chased her. Izzy and I looked at each other and shrugged and followed up to them.

" WHERE THE HELL IS HE!!" Abbachio shouted while we were all running to find Bruno. " I don't know he just left said that he need to find a good place to rest for us to stay the night and he took longer than I thought" I said worriedly. " We need to find him before its to late" Mista said while we turned to a corner, " Do you think he got caught by an enemy stand user" Narancia said freaked out. " he better not I won't loose him not now not ever" Izzy said while holding back the tears. How did this even happen, why did this happened everything was going as planned , who is changing the story and do they know that we are changing the characters fate well fuck them and fuck who is trying to destroy my idea.

Then it hit me really hard " EVERYONE FOLLOW ME I KNOW WHERE BRUN IS COME ON" And turn out the corner and they followed me. " Rose you know where he is " Fugo asked me I looked at him and nodded " Trust me it will work." We made it at the Pillar and when we hint one of the stairs we made it to the top quickly but too quickly. " SHIT THE BOSS IS ALREDY HEAR GUYS GO AND FIND BRUNO HES HERE SOMEWHERE, IZZY YOU COME WITH ME WE HAVE SOMEONE TO SAVE" Izzy looked at me and smirked " that's right let's go" We separated and we went up the stairs and what we saw broke our hearts, Polnareff was already dead and the arrow was missing and so was Diavolo. I got on my knees and teared up and Izzy  stood there shocked " Rose we were too late I'm sorry but he way long gone" I was about to say some thing but I heard shouting and it was from Diavolo.

"WHO ARE YOIU WHY DO YOU HAVE THE MARK ON YOU NECK ANSWER ME NOW!" We looked at each but then the shouting stopped and I looked out and saw that he passed out and I quickly realized what was happening and I heard a thud behind and I turned around and saw that Izzy had passed out as well. I quickly rushed out to see all the gang pass out as well " crap its happening no no no not now" then I started to feel dizzy and dropped down on the ground to my knees and everything started to spin and with that everything went black.

TO BE CONTINUED

( HELLO, HELLO EVERYONE HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND WE ARE ALMOST DONE WITH GOLDEN WIND BUT DONT WORRY THERE WILL BE MANY MORE SO HANG ON READERS AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.75K READS LETS GET IT UP TO 1.80K READS ALRIGHT SAKI SAN OUT)