Toung twister

Izzy P.O.V

The ride was quite I was at the front of the boat looking at old pictures of me and Rosa. I didn't want to talk to nobody I was hurt and felt empty. I can't be depressed in a time like this I need to be strong for Rosa. Don't worry Rosa we will stop the bastard.

"For now it looks like nobody is tailing us Bucciatati" narancia said while using his stand. Bruno didn't listen to to him and was staring at me but I didn't pay attention I was piss at Bruno.

I know where this was going and what they were discussing so I didn't pay no mind so I drew out velvet strings and started clean and polishing it while listening to music on my headphones loud and started singing

The gang look at me in awe as I sang my favorite song, growing up Rosalie and I would make many songs to perform infront of our parents. We will call our group the velvet sister and it was fun a lot of fun. "How are we going to talk to Izzy she hasn't said a word ever since she stepped foot on this boat" Girono said while looking at me. Girono felt horrible he lost the one person he love and now she was gone, he missed everything about Rosa, her chocolate skin, her curves, sweet scent of coco butter, her laugh and her beutiful smile. He missed everything about her.

" What the hell we supposed to say we already fuck it all up and say we're sorry and hope that we forgive you bullshit" Abbacchio say while looking down "I didn't get the chance to say I'm sorry " Abbacchio said inside his head.

"We'll we have to fix it I want the old izzy back I'm miss her jokes and her funny personality" narancia said " that's enough nara" Mista said sternly. Bruno looked at me and thought to himself " when will you forgive me mia amore"

Few min later we were at Venice and I immediately got out of the boat and started walking. " Oi where there hell are you going" Abbacchio said sternly. " I'm going to change my clothes which happens to be my best friend or did you forget already" I said coldly . " you can't go anywhere without my order" Bruno said " what are you going to do send me to the boss so he can kill me exactly how he killed Rosa" I said sternly. Bruno looked shocked and didn't said anything else so I walked away to the bathroom to change. " she really changed and it's my fault" Bruno said

Few minutes later we were at a restaurant but I sat at another table away from the gang drinking coffee.

My outfit

My hairstyle

My hairstyle

Suddenly someone sat on the chair and looked at me

Suddenly someone sat on the chair and looked at me. I looked up and saw that it was Trish sitting beside me, she placed her hand on top of my hand and looked at me. " please talk to me say something to me anything it kills me seeing you like this" Trish said in pleading eyes.

" I'm am so sorry I was hurt when you lied, I was being selfish and I didn't let you explain I didn't give you a second chance and how I acted I lost both of my friends." Trish said tearfully. " no you didn't loose both of your friends I'm still here" I said and I cupped her cheek " I forgive you but I haven't forgave the gang I still need time but don't think I hate you Rosa would want me to forgive people no matter what their actions are" I said. Trish hugged me tightly and I gladly hug her back, then I her yelling and kicking so I see Abbacchio Mista and narancia beating the shit out of the man, but Abbacchio stop them and said that he is not a stan user.

I walked up to the man and walked closely to him and said in English." YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT MAN GET ME THE GOT DAMM MONEY. AND PAY BACK A MOTHER FUCKER AIN'T IT BOY" I said and I shoot the middle finger at him.

Narancia and Mista were laughing and Abbacchio chuckled I smiled and said "Rosa wanted me to forgive. So I forgive you." I looked at Bruno and smile and said "all of you". Narancia ran to me and hug me really tightly. " boy if you don't let me go your arm will be missing.

Few minutes Narancia was eating soup. Bruno was talking to me we were slowly warming up all of a sudden narancia attack the soup. Tiziano and Squalo are here what do I do.

Mista was asking if he was alright but Narancia was barely speaking because his toung was cut off. Few minutes later Narancia was explained. That there was a stand user but then changed his words and said that there wasn't. Crap how am I going to get that stand out of of his mouth. Ok there is one thing to do god I'm going to hate myself.

I walked up to Narancia knees down in front of him cupped his cheek and I FREAKING FRENCH KISSED HIM. The gang look horrified and Bruno was mad like pissed. " what the hell are you doing Izzy" " there was a stand in his mouth" I said "really!!" " no I was just kidding" this damm stand

I got up and ran really far away ignoring my name being called. All right this boy wants to play alright bitch let's fucking play then.