ROSE🌹🌹🌹

Rose P.O.V

"Rosa!!!!" Izzy ran up to me and hug me tightly and we both started crying really hard while Fugo stood there while smiling. " I thought that you were gone I didn't know what to do if I lost you." Izzy said while tearing up, " Im so glad Fugo got you on time or it would have been too late." I said tears coming out my eyes like waterfalls

Izzy stop hugging me and look at me in awe " damm girl look at you looking like a whole meal"

My outfit

My hairstyle (without the earrings)

" I know she looks really beautiful and Im glad to have you as mine," Fugo said while wrapping his arms around my waist kissing me passionately

" I know she looks really beautiful and Im glad to have you as mine," Fugo said while wrapping his arms around my waist kissing me passionately. " What the actual fuck you guys together what the hell happened to girorno Rosa."

" bitch call down I will tell everything but first change your clothes your damm here you go, fugo and I will wait for you, come on babe" I said walking away holding fugo hand

Izzy outfit

 We were all on a boat ride going to our next destination to save Abbachio and Risitto, fugo was watching out for the stand user while Izzy and I had a long talk

We were all on a boat ride going to our next destination to save Abbachio and Risitto, fugo was watching out for the stand user while Izzy and I had a long talk. " so tell me how are you alive and how are you guys dating" " girl one question at a time but it all started.........."

Flashback

I slowly open my eyes and saw a familiar surrounding, "Harmonic what's going on I thought I died how am I alive still." Harmonic got up and walked over to me and help me up and she looked at me in a serious face.

" for all these years I kept this a secret from both you and Izzy for so long I think now is the time to tell you before it's too late." " Harmonic what are you talking about what's going on what are you not telling me." I asked confused, harmonic held me tightly and cried.

" my name is not harmonic vibrato and I'm not your stand, my name is Sapphire and I'm your mentor for both you and Izzy." Harmonic or should I say Sapphire said. " what no this got to be some joke." I said shocked.

" You and Izzy are immortal because you guys are the anime guardians you change the theme of an anime and even save people or even change the plot of the anime." Sapphire said

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG THAT WAS A GOOD JOKE HARMONIC I REALLY NEED TO LAUGH THAT WAS THE MOST FUNNIEST STORIE I EVER HEARD." I said laughing my ass off, but Sapphire look at me very serious as if she was not joking. " your fucking kidding me your not joking." I said and Sapphire shook her head.

"And that's not it you and Izzy are related, you guys are actually sisters your real parents are dead they were murder by your own aunt, And I was the one took both of y'all to different parents separately for your own safety you guys were only babies, infants."  "What Izzy is actually my sister, my parents were murder by my own aunt I can't believe it." I said with tears in my eyes. " but that's not all before you parents died they told me to make you crown as queen and Izzy as princess when both of you get back."

I just stood there shock taking this information it's too much, but now not the time to be gloomy I need to find Izzy and finish the amime saving everyone. As queen I must do this as my duty. I walked up to sapphire and hug her really tightly and said thank you. " alright harmonic let's finish this crazy shit" " as you wish your majesty." With that I black out.

End of flashback

Izzy look at me in tears and we hug, " omg your really my sister and I am immortal this is too much to handle. What a damm minute how come you're the queen and I'm the princess that is not fair." Izzy said but I laughed. " not if you the oldest you can" " what you're older than me first Im short now this." Izzy complain, " hahaha you finally admit that you're short" Izzy attack and we started fighting but fugo stopped us.

We all talked about how we are going to stop doppio from killing two people in one day, so I leaned infront of them and told them, Izzy and Fugo nodded in agreement. We arrived to our destination and started our plan, Fugo went right when Abbachio was supposed to die and Izzy and I went left to save Risitto.

When we got the doppio was on the ground bleeding and Risotto was about to finish him, Izzy look to the other side and saw Narancia stand about to shoot Risotto. " Shit Rose do som-" " HARMONIC VIBRATO" Harmonic stood infront of Risotto and blocked the bullets with her shield. I sighed in relief but I look at Doppio and he was gone,  Fugo I hope you know what you're doing to save Abbachio. Izzy and I quickly grabbed Risitto hand and took him for away so narancia won't find him.

Risitto look and us and was about to leave but Izzy stop him. " wait before you leave here this is a phone I will call you when is the right time to stop the bastard once and for all" Izzy said while giving him a old phone, he to and said thanks then left. Suddenly we heard Bruno and narancia talking so we decided to surprise them, " well well well look who we have here are you guys ok" Izzy said while walking up the the men. Narancia ran up to Izzy and hugged her tightly swinging her around and Bruno walked up to Izzy and hugged her " how did you survived I thought you died" Bruno said while caressing her cheek. " that would be because I saved her" I said walking up to them, Bruno and narancia were shocked to see me, Bruno walked up to me and cupped my cheek and he apologize but I told him that it was fine and we hug narancia come up to me and hugged me as well crying really hard.

After a few minutes of reunion we walked back to be with the rest of the gang but I suddenly stopped. " what's wrong Rose" narancia as confused. I look at Izzy and she nodded," it's time you and the gang will know the truth about this whole situation only if you guys are ready to listen" Bruno and narancia nodded and I smile " ok so where do I start"

TO BE CONTINUED