Saving an "enemy"

SLAP

"ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID YOU COULD HAVE KILLED US ALL"

"GOT DAMMM I SAID I WAS SORRY"

" signora I really love to see you guys fight and it looks really sexy but we need to meet up the gang." Mista said still trying to hold his laugh, we both glared at mista and said " alright"

Few minutes later we were all outside Izzy was talking to Bruno and they were holding hands and Izzy was blushing like a tomato, Mista, Fugo, and Narancia were in the bathroom "helping" mista injury by stapling his gunshot wound. Lastly Abbacchio was with Bruno minding his own damm business.

I on the other hand was looking at the view my mind was blank. Until suddenly I felt warm hands around my curvy waist that pulled me to someone chest. I looked back and it was Girono and I smiled and asked while he swayed us back and forth, " what are you doing" " well you left too early and said that now is not the time" Girono leaned in close to my ear and said "you guys finished your mission and it's seems like a perfect time to give you all the attention"

HOLY FREAKING SHIIIIIITTTT OMG THIS BOY IS DRIVING ME INSANE HE'S LIKE SUGAR THAT I CAN'T RESIST.

OOOOOOOOO SOMEBODY GONNA GET PREGNANT TODAY I GUESS I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT SOONER THAN I THOUGHT

BITCH SHUT THE HELL UP WHAT ABOUT YOU AND BRUNO I BET YOU CAN'T RESIST HIM TOO

UUUUUUUMMMMMMMM MIND YOUR DAMM BUSINESS THAT'S DIFFERENT

SUUUUUURRRRRREEEEE IT IS.

All of a sudden two janitors came up to the gang and Izzy and I were trying to hold in our inner fangirl because the tall pink hair janitor was the one and only Trish una.

Few minutes pass by and Bruno became capo and we were all proud of him and for Izzy she ran up to Bruno and hug him and even kissed his cheek.

"Oooooooooooo Izzy what a bold move p.s I want a baby niece thank you ver-"

SMACK

" OOOOWWWW WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR"

"One I'm not planning to have children and two that's for smacking me on the boat and third it's because I want to"

" you know you can act like a bitch sometimes." " I know and I love you" Izzy said blowing a air kiss. All of a sudden Trish walked towards us but for some reason she was looking at me.

I looked back to see Narancia, Mista , and fugo with his shirt still on. Son of a bitch I know this scene please God do not let it be m-.

" is there something you need miss" Izzy asked but trish was still staring at me. Trish I love you but please don't do this to me not he-

" ummm am I going to be with you guys now" " I said " yes we will every single one of us will put our lives out to protect you" " I see then would you mind for you to take off your shirt.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME IZZY DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS

HHHHAHAHAHAAAAAHHHHAAAAHHHAAA ROSA YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN SWEETHEART

OH MY GOD I HATE YOU SO MUCH

LOVE YOU TOO

" Oh ok then" I slowly lift up my FAVORITE SHIRT revealing my bra and most of all my curves. "OOOOOHHHH MMMMMYYYYYY GGGGGOOOODDD." Narancia shouted mista and Fugo stared at me blushing like a tomato and Izzy was no help at all because she was laughing her ass off.

Trish dried her hand with my FAVORITE SHIRT and said "I don't have a handkerchief so go buy one for me, also some stockings and givenchy blush no. 2.  The stockings need to be reinforced at the things, get the latest issue of Italian vogue too and some mineral water. I'd rather die than drink one that's not from France." Trish stop and looks at me and smiles " that color looks good on your skin" trish turned to face the boys and said " once your done gawking the scene go buy that stuff for me." And like that she walked away.

" ARE YOU KIDDING ME" I said walking passed the gang who was still looking at me. " mia bella were are you going," "well Girono sweetie our bosses daughter ruined my favorite shirt so I am going to change, and Izzy when I am coming back you better be ready because I'm kicking your ass when I'm done changing"

" well come at me then I'll be ready" Izzy said smirking" the gang look at us Mista, Fugo, and Narancia were laughing Abbacchio was smirking and Bruno and Girono was just smile.

" God I'm glad both Izzy and rose are here with us they make a good dynamic duo." Fugo and Mista nods in agreement.

Both Bruno and Girono said at the same time at themselves " she is special to me and I am not going to let anything happen to her"

After a few minutes we arrived at the house the gang were downstairs and trish was upstairs in the room. Fugo was telling Narancia about what to do when he gets back but when Narancia repeated what Fugo said he just got jabed on the side.

My outfit

My hair style

My hair style

Once Narancia left Izzy started to talk to me in her mind

OK NARANCIA LEFT WE ARE STILL UP FOR THE PLAN RIGHT

YES BUT HOW ARE GOING TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE WITHOUT GETTING CAUGHT.

DON'T WORRY WE'LL FIND AWAY SO WE CAN BOTH SAVE THEM AND WE NEED TO BE CAREFUL

I KNOW IF THEY SEE US WE ARE LEADING TO OUR OWN DEATH.

TO BE CONTINUED

( HELLO HELLO HELLO SORRY I DIDN'T POST YESTERDAY BUT OMG 237 READS!!!!!!! THANK YOU GUYS SSSSSSSOOOOOO FREAKING MUCH I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU GUYS STAY TUNED FOR MY NEXT CHAPTER FOR PART 2 ALRIGHTY SAKI SAN OUT💖💖💖💖)