43

SOPHIE'S POV

Today was the Twins' 1st birthday party and right now I feel like I'm going to have a nervous breakdown. I invited Sam. I mean I had to. They are his kids too! The party starts at 2 so I have another hour. Everything is already set up I just need to get the twins ready. I carried them upstairs and put them in Cameron's crib. They've been sleeping in the same crib for the past 3 days because they won't part from each other at all. I think it's pretty cute though!
I decided to dress Cameron first. I scooped him up and laid him on the changing table. He was going to wear a onesie that was white and said ITS MY BIRTHDAY LEAVE ME ALONE! With a smashed birthday cake and handprints of frosting everywhere. I put that on him and then jeans and his shoes. They started walking like 4 days ago so me and Andrea bought them shoes. I put him back in his crib and then picked up Shane. I put her in a white onesie that had a pink number 1 on it, a tutu and cheetah print leggings. I put black flats on her and a cheetah print headband. I put her back in the crib and admired them. Damn my babies are cute! I walked into my room and picked out my outfit. I was going to wear a blue knit sweater, skinny jeans and black boots that go up to my knees and zipper in the back. My hair was straight and I already did my makeup. So I walked back to their room and brought them downstairs. It was 1:30 so everyone should be here in a little bit.
The doorbell rang as I was filling up their cups. Cameron's is blue with a green lid and Shane's is red and white polka dot with a pink lid. I walked to the door and opened it to see none other than Sam...and Acacia. WHY THE HELL IS SHE HERE!?

"Um im sorry but who invited you?" I asked her. I was being really snobbish but I honestly don't care.

"Sam obviously! And we thought the twins should get to meet their step mother and step sister!" She smirked back.

"Wait! You're pregnant?" I chuckled. That's freaking cool.

"Yep! And me and Sam are getting married!" She exclaimed.

" okay well I don't want you or your child in my son and daughters life. And quite frankly I don't want him in their life either. So Sam, unless you are going to make her go home, you're not welcome here!" I told them both! I might be being a little rude but I need to make that clear.

"Okay well here is their presents, we'll just go!" He said simply. That's nice. He'd rather be in her life then our children's. Okay. I am cool with that. I guess?
********************

It was now 11 o'clock and the twins are sleeping, and everyone left. We just got done putting all of the toys away.

"So guess what!" Andrea says as we sit on the couch with the left over fruit from the fruit tray.

"What?" I asked.

"Cameron Dallas likes you! He's really good friends with Kenny and he told him!" She smirked.
Cameron Dallas? I could give that a try!
********************