40

After about 20 minutes it was finally time to say "I do". We skipped the vows for our honey moon. I know weird but oh well. I looked to my right to see Cameron and Shane giggling away. They are only 3 months old so they are both in car seats and were sitting with my mom.

"Okay Sam repeat after me... I Sam take thee Sophie..."
I was on the verge of tears by now.

"I Sam take thee Acacia..." Sam said.

Wait what!?

"Ac-acacia? What the hell Sam I'm not Acacia!" I yelled. I was balling by now. Everyone in the audience stayed silent. All but one person.

" Sophie listen, me and Sam have been in a relationship for the past 4 months. I'm sorry. I didn't want it to be like this!" I turned to see Acacia Brinley, standing in the isle, crying.

"Sophie please let's just forget this all happened!" Sam pleaded. No. I will not forget this happened. Ever.
I walked right over to Cam and Shane, picked them up , and left with tears Rollin down my face. I don't care that I have to walk 8 blocks with 2 babies and a wedding dress on. I needed to get away. I couldn't be here anymore. But where am I supposed to go?
By the time I got home, my babies were asleep, so I set their car seats down next to my bed and ripped my dress off. Literally. I took my heels and my flower crown off. I went to the bathroom and washed my face. I walked back to see Andrea walking up the steps. She barged right in my room. Neither of us cared that I was only in my bra and underwear so I walked to my closet and she sat on my bed. I put a t-shirt on and pulled my 3 suitcases out.

"You can come stay with me if you want. You're gonna need help with these two and I could always use some company!" Andrea suggested sympathetically.

"Thank you. Um can you help me? Can you pack some of my clothes while I pack theirs please?!" I asked, pointing to my children. She nodded, so I went to their room and pulled out their mini suit cases. I can't believe this.

About an hour later I had all of their clothes packed and 2 boxes of diapers, wipes, and bath stuff. I walked back to my room to see Andrea zipping up one of my suitcases.

"I packed everything but your shoes, makeup, and hear stuff." She smiled. I'm so thankful to have her.

" thank you!" I croaked back.

Shane started to move around so Andrea picked her up and rocked her while I packed the remainder of my stuff.

"I'm gonna go pack enough food for today then get their car seat holders out of the car!" I called as I walked down my steps. She didn't respond. I walked out to Sam's car. Since we are no longer together, I took all of my stuff out of his car. I walked in the house and set the holders down. As I walked into the kitchen I remembered I still had the ring on. (Picture of ring at top) So I took it off and decided to write Sam a note. I pulled out a paper from a notebook and got a pen.

Dear Sam,
I'm writing you this letter to let you know that I'm leaving. I'm not tell you where I'm going because then you'll try to come and find me. I don't want that. I'm taking Cameron and Shane with me. Please don't try to make up with me. You permanently hurt me and I can never forgive you. You did exactly what you promised me you wouldn't. You broke me. Please don't try and find us. I don't want to see you. Ever again. I love you Samuel and I always will!
Love Sophie

"Okay Andrea I'm ready!" I called up to her. I walks up the steps to see her cradling Cameron and Shane in her arms. She was smiling down at them. She looked up and continued to smile.

" I can't wait to live with you guys. I love you. And them!" She smiled.

"We love you too" I smiled back. I really do love this girl. She's me best friend! Now can you see why!?

********************