Chapter 9

"Baylor Barnes get down here now!!" We hear Louis scream. As we were walking downstairs w Baylor mumbles all these things like ' why me?' Or ' oh God here we go again' l what's up?" Baylor asked him " how dare you? I cannot believe you cheated on Sophie!" Louis yells getting into Baylor's face. "What is going on?" I ask. Louis then shows me a picture of Baylor and his ex girlfriend Amanda. "Get out!" I tell him as I shove him out the door. "I NEVER want to see you.again!!" I scream at Baylor and run up to my room.

** Louis pov

How could he? Break my little sister's heart like that? I will hurt him 100x worse than he hurt her! I've been trying to get Sophie out of her room all night but she doesn't want to come out.I'm going to kill Baylor Barnes!!

**Sophie's p.o.v

I was getting a Face Time from Baylor I finally decided to answer it.

"Sophie listen, I'm sorry after you and Cole kissed and you left I went out to try and find you but Amanda found me and was all over me!! You know I would never ever ever ever ever ever hurt you on purpose. Please Sophie Tomlinson I love you!! Please forgive me!" Baylor explained. "Listen Baylor I can't completely forgive you but you can regain you trust back!! Come to my house now!" With that I hung up. I quickly ran downstairs to sit on the front porch so Louis doesn't see.Baylor. I am so happy that I forgave him!!

** two hours.later**

Me and Baylor Sat out on the porch for almost two hours. Just talking about how much we love each other. I figured out.that I am in love with Baylor Barnes!!