30

What the hell does he mean he's leaving??

"What the hell do you mean you're leaving??" I asked very quietly.

"I'm moving....to San Clemente....California!" He yelled. He seemed excited. But I'm really not

I started crying. As soon as my tears started falling Sam quickly wiped them away.

"N-n-n-no Sophie *laugh* you're coming with me.." Sam smiled.

I screamed. Literally

"Omfgggg I'm going to San Clemente!!!!" I screamed and jumped into Sam's arms!

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

I started packing about an hour ago. So far I have 4 suitcases filled with shoes,clothes, and important things. I have 1 suitcase filled with my makeup and hair stuff.

I started packing at 7. It's 11 now. IM SO FRICKEN TIRED. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and went to bed.

**************************

I woke up next to Sam. I love waking up to him😊😊

We are leaving to go to Cali in 3 days. I have told everybody....but Louis. I have to do that today. 😔😔 oh no.

I arrived at Louis's house and walked right in. He was sitting on the counter eating toast.

"Louis. I'm moving. To Cali." I just came right out and said it. Wow. Nice going.

"The hell you're not!!" Louis shouted at me. (unsound very proper saying that lol 😂)

"I'm 18. I can do what I want. I'm leaving in three days so... Yeah. Goodbye Louis. I love you." With that I left Louis's house. But when I got to the end if the drive way I heard crying. I looked down to see somebody I never thought I would see again. Taylor Caniff.