32

Sophie's POV:

Oh my god. Louis is in my living room fighting with my boyfriend. Again. Why MUST this always happen to me?

I slipped out of bed, threw some leggings and a hoodie on and walked downstairs.

"DAMN IT GUYS CAN YOU STOP!!" I screamed over their voices.

They both looked at me.

"You see!! Ya woke her up!" Sam yelled to Louis.

"No.... BOTH of you woke me up!! Listen louis I'm moving to Cali with Sam weather you like it or not. I don't care what you say anymore. I'm 19 years old. Not 9. So STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO!!" I cried to Louis.

If he really thought he was gonna stop me from going with Sam he's wrong!

"Sophie you are not moving. You can't leave Baylor and I like this!-" he was going to say more but I stopped him.

"NO LOUIS!! I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT!! BAYLOR IS NOT THE ISSUE ANYMORE. I DONT CARE ABOUT HIM ANYMORE. SO STOP!" I was beyond annoyed right now.

Before Louis could say anything else, I went upstairs and got my suitcases. I dragged them downstairs and put them in the car. Then I went back up and got Sam's. I brought them to the car and walked back inside. Then I got my carry on and Sam's and handed his to him.

"Let's go we are leaving." I said simply. With a very flat tone.

"Um....? Where are you going?? You're not going wi-"

"Louis shut up!!! I'm going weather you like it or not. Now....let's go Sam." I grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door.

"Bye Louis have a sucky life!!" I called before Sam pulled away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY BAE!!!! I am an absolutely horrible person!!! I haven't updated in like months and I'm so mean!!! But I SWEAR I'M GONNA UPDATE REGULARLY FROM NOW ON!!! That's all I have to say tho!!! I love you guys!!!

Sophie 🌼🌼🌼