38

~5 months later~

I woke up in the middle of the night to hear screaming. I mean I love having babies and all but they are so exhausting! I got up out of bed and walked into their room. I walked over to Cameron. Yes we named our boy cameron! I picked him up and walked downstairs with him. When we got down there I noticed the light was on in the living room. I went to make him a bottle then went to the living room to see Sam holding Shane. Yes we named our girl Shane... He was holding her in his arms with a blanket on both of them and she was sleeping. AWWW she's definitely a daddy's girl. Me and cameron bond more so he's a momma's boy. I walked over to him and sat down. I he put his arm around me while I fed Cameron. Him and Shane were almost 2 months old. Cameron Jonathan was 7 pounds and Shane Marie was 6. She's a little underweight because they were born early and Cam took over about half way through the pregnancy.

About an hour later cameron finally went to sleep. We put the babies back into their cribs and went to bed ourselves.

"I love you. And this. I love the whole parenting thing. I love being able to spend the rest of my life with you and our children. I love you Sophie Marie Tomlinson and don't ever forget that!" Sam whispered before we both fell asleep. I love my life and everything about it.

********************
HEY GUYS IM SO SORRY I AM SUCH A HORRIBLE PERSON OMG🙈 But this is going to be one of the last chapter. Only 5 more. 😫 I know I'm sad!! But when I'm done this I'm either going to make a Sammy Wilk fanfic or a teen fiction. COMMENT BELOW!! Love you guys so much!!💗

Sophie 🙊