Chapter 14: No biting

Sparks go off in your head, as lupin caresses your neck. Your lips part for a second, as you stare into his golden eyes. You can't help showing off a huge smile.

"Oh look y/n is kissing wolf boy". You turn around to see Lucius malfoy, snickering at you with his little group of "friends". "I hope you like fleas" he laughs.
You feel your blood boiling. You stand up, walking to him. "How DARE YOU! Why don't you go cut your hair, you look like a cross between dumbledore and a chia pet" you smirk, glaring at him. "What are you doing associating with that filth" he sneers. "I associate myself with kind-hearted people who actually care about me, I can't say the same for you" you say...smacking him right across the face! Suddenly the court goes quiet, and you feel everyone's eyes on you. Lucius grabs you, and throws you to the ground with a look of disgust. You tried to keep your balance but the ground was much too slippery. You feel the impact of the icy surface against your cheek.
"EXCUSE ME" lupin shouts out, storming over. "Mooney, about time you came over to defend yourself" Lucius sneers. "You don't get to call me that. Is your only result to a conflict throwing a woman to the ground" he barks.
"She's lucky. I'm not afraid to hit a woman you know, and I would have if she hadn't shut up sooner" he yells back.
"Well great news Lucius, because I'm not afraid to do this" lupin swings a punch right at his nose, making it bleed. He gives a shocked expression before running away with his group.
Lupin turns back to you. "Are you okay y/n? Let me see your cheek, are you bleeding" he asks concerns, brushing the hair out of your face. "I'm fine Mooney...just wish I had done more than smacked him" you say glaring off at malfoys direction. "He won't come back...if he does, next time I'll give him a werewolf bite" lupin teases. "Mooney please, save your biting for me" you wink.