Chapter 2: Before the party

"I can't get over how great you look lils, everyone is going to be so jealous of you looking all ravishing standing next to potter" you giggle.
"I must be crazy for agreeing to going with him...but alas he has a charm I just can't get enough of" she mocks throwing her hand dramatically to her forehead, pretending to be fainting over love.
You both laugh hysterically.
"Who are you going with anyways" lily asks standing in front of the mirror as you tie the back of her dress.
"Lupin and I are going as friends" you manage to say with a straight face.
She quickly turns around. "Oh I KNEW something was going on between you two" she jumps up with glee.
"Didn't you hear me lily? As FRIENDS" you smirk. "Nothing more"
"For now...but I bet your lover man is thinking of you ask we speak". She starts chasing you around the room, making kissing noises mockingly. "Oh Remus I love you so m-
She turns around, bumping straight into him.
"You were saying" he smirked, looking down at her.
"What do you think you're doing in the girls room" you say with your hand on your hip, trying to skip past the awkwardness.
"Just wanted to see how far along you were, I swear you girls take forever to get ready" he mocks.
"We take pride in how we look, can't say the same for you moony" you laugh.
"You'd think I'd be offended y/n but you haven't even done your makeup yet and that's not a pretty site either" he says glaring at you and then smiling. You make a face at him before turning back to fix your hair.

"Just get out of here moony, we know you only came in to watch y/n get dressed" lily said.
You both went bright red and Remus walked out.
You break out into a fit of laughter.
"I can't believe you just said that" you giggle.
"Hey Im only saying what he was thinking" lily said back.