Chapter 4: Youre wicked

The classroom is filled with endless chatter about last nights ball.

"Did you see her dress"
"Oh my god I can't believe they danced together"

You shook your head, rolling your eyes.
Lily came up beside you, as you stirred your cauldron. You turned and looked straight at her. "What" she shrugged.
"Aren't you gonna tell me what the hell happened last night, Remus and I saw you and potter leave early". She looked at you in disbelief. "Surely something happened" you smirked. "Well actually, he took me up to the astronomy tower and ...we kissed" she said blushing. "Oh my god that's so great, I was waiting for that" you laugh.
"How was it" you ask her, going back to your potion.
She bit her lip and grinned.
"That good huh?" You joke.
"Well he definitely knows how to take your breath away, that's for sure" she smiles.
"What are you even doing anyway" she arches an eyebrow peering into the cauldron.
"Brewing a love potion" you say wickedly.
"Oh devious, let me guess for luuuuupin" she laughs.
"Close" you say grinning.
She looks at you with confusion.
"For lupin and Sirius" you say.
She chokes on thin air. "You didn't" she says gasping.
"Oh I so did" you grin.
"You really are a devil aren't you" lily sighed.

"Well let's just say there's gonna be a lot more than study happening in the common room tonight".

~time skip~

You and lily walked up to the common room, complaining about your homework.
"What on earth is going on in there" lily says.
You hear noise coming from behind the door.
"Oh my god, the love potion" you say cracking up. You quickly rush inside, to see Sirius and lupin on the couch, holding hands. Staring intently into each other's eyes. "I love your hair padfoot, it frames your face so beautifully" Remus smiled. "You smell amazing Moony, what is that cologne " Sirius asked. "I put it on just for you darling" lupin smiles.
"You're amazing" Sirius said. "And you look so hot in that suit". He tugged on his collar.
"You're so amazing" lupin responded.
You and lily are bursting with laughter at this point.
"Don't laugh at this, this is true love, I'm in love with this man" Sirius yelled standing up. "I want to marry this man, he is the love of my life" Lupin followed.
"You're the love of mine moony" Sirius exclaimed.
They held each other's faces in their hands, before going in to...KISS.
"WHAT"you and lily scream in unison.
You drop your school books in shock.
You never thought they would take it this far.
"Catch me lily, I think I might faint" you whisper.

James walks in suddenly.
"What the fuck is going on?!"