FINAL CHAPTER

Atsumu thought he'd misheard at first.

Sakusa would never allow his submissive to touch him, especially when they had sex, and Atsumu couldn't help but get scared from this brutal consent. But he was turned on, and the mere thought of sitting on top of Sakusa's cock had his rock-hard manhood dripping with arousal. He smiled, and shoved his lover's broad shoulders onto the mattress with a hint of doubt in his actions.

What if Sakusa didn't like it ?

What if he got mad all of a sudden ?

What if he pushed him away ?

"You're nervous," murmured the ravenette bluntly, noticing the crease between Atsumu's brows. "Relax."

"I'm perfectly relaxed," chuckled the older man cockily. "It's just sex."

No. It wasn't. It was different this time, and it probably took every inch of Sakusa to let him dominate. The latter exhaled a sigh and subtly ignored his lies, guiding his tiny waist over his fully hardened cock with a remarkable gentleness. Atsumu bit his lip intensely, getting that singular attention he had always craved from his dominant.

"Just like that," Sakusa murmured, words coated with kindness, tasting sweet in his mouth. "Now sit."

Atsumu did as he was told, like everytime they fucked. But something was gone today, something that used to feel like disgust or reluctance and deeply devoured his abused body during each play. He wanted it tonight. He wanted to please Sakusa, to tell him how he loved him. He slowly pushed himself onto his lover's pulsating member, taking enough time to feel every inch, every vein, every ridge of his length with a delicate and blissful whimper. Cheeks flushed with peachy pink, ecstatic eyes half-lidded and drool obscenely dripping at the corner of his mouth, he leaned back, raised his knees and moved his hips up and down at a slow pace.

"Omi," Atsumu moaned out, blushing, flustered. "Stop staring..."

"How could I?" asked Sakusa with a warm smile, taking his dainty hips in his rough hands and increasing his speed. "You're gorgeous."

The younger man had so much to tell. He wanted to cry, to laugh, to scream his love and yet he didn't know what to say. Atsumu slammed his butt cheeks against his toned thighs as he fastened his pace, panting, squirming, the shape of his nude figure dancing through Sakusa's shadowed eyes with grace and erotism. He was beautiful. A thin thread of sunlight crept through the windows and painted gold on his exposed chest, drawing bright lines on each of his clenched muscles as he bounced on his lover's cock delightfully.

"Fuck," thought the younger man to himself. "If he keeps being this cute, I'm going to—"

"A-Atsumu," Sakusa moaned, closing his eyes and throwing his head back. "I'm really fucking close."

Atsumu bit his lip as the sound of the younger man's moans echoed through his mind and hit the walls of his head endlessly. Sakusa never moaned. He never said his partner's name during sex. He was quiet and dark, harshly reminding his supremacy to the both of them. But hearing his pleasured voice tonight filled obscure and empty places in Atsumu's heart with warmth, as if awakening something that'd been missing. He wondered why Sakusa didn't moan more often — his voice was sweet, pretty and attractive enough to send chills all the way up his aching cock.

"I'm coming t-too, Omi."

Sakusa lifted his partner slightly above his lap and shoved his cock in and out of him at a godly speed, coating his tight hole with his cream as the latter repainted his own chest white with stains of cum. They panted, trying to catch their breaths as they slowly came down from their orgasms, floating in a steamy daze of ecstasy.

"I love you, Omi." Atsumu breathed out heavily.

They laughed and touched each other softly. It felt good. A delusional desire to feel this excitement used to burn them to the core of their bleeding hearts, but through the soothing warmth of their youthful hugs and kisses, it seemed faded already.

"I love you more, Atsumu."

Putting an end to their past relationship would be hard. Goodbyes always hurt. They used to be young and carefree, fucking in order to forget their loneliness. But they weren't worried about what would happen next, both knowing that something else was about to emerge from this sad romance — something all new, scary and beautiful.

There were many things the two young men still needed to experience together. From the saddest to the happiest ones. Who knows ? Perhaps they would be wearing golden rings around their fingers in ten years. They were twenty-three years old. Life was before them.

For Atsumu and Kiyoomi, it was only the beginning of everything.

Untold Feelings,

07/17/20
10/22/20