─ fifteen

Truly, Sakusa was a beast.

A bright shade of purplish red tinting his injured cheek, Atsumu could taste a metallic trickle of blood through the sweetness of his saliva. Bitter tears streamed down his midnight face, the painful humiliation of the slap hammering his nerves like a punishment for foolishly thinking that his sufferings were done.

Sakusa's pride wasn't satisfied yet.

The younger man slid his hands all the way down his submissive's ribcage to his dainty waist, rough fingers against silky skin, defiling the innate grace of his violated body. He flipped him over, and crushed his face onto the mattress in order to muffle his futile prayers.

"You're so fucking cute like this," he whispered, fingertips gently caressing his immaculate, unwounded back and stopping at the curve of his ass. Atsumu jolted as a shiver crawled up his spine, snatching a sinister chuckle from his dominant's lungs. "But don't be so impatient, babe, we're just getting to the fun part."

The young man repressed his urge to throw up, sick of being on display for the pleasure of such cruel eyes. His chest was tightened with humiliation which restricted any words from passing farther swollen lips. Sakusa watched the graceful shape of his nude figure with eyes of shadow, the moonlight that bled through the window theatrically casting silver light upon the pale skin of his bruised and cum-covered body.

Atsumu felt like a filthy mess.

The young man raised his punishingful leather black belt above his head, and smacked it back down the cheeks of his ass insensitively — again and again. Atsumu buried his face deeper into the sheets as the acute pain sent searing tingles all the way up his aching cock, and tried to shed the weight of his dominant's gaze.

"You're taking it so well," the ravenette stated through a grin, a hateful mix of sourness and lust leaking from his voice. "But would you still be that resilient if my cock was wrecking your insides again right now, Atsumu?"

An obscene moan reverberated around the soundproof walls of purple velvet like the complaint of an angel. His dominant's poisoned words alone could have sent him on cloud nine, and he hated that. He felt himself sink a little deeper into the abyss of unconsciousness each time Sakusa's ignominious words crushed his leftover dignity into miserable pieces, and could feel another orgasm build inside his stomach.

There was no turning back for them at this point. It needed to stop. They both wanted it, but one had to surrender.

"Enough," Atsumu's voice echoed throughout the room as he spoke, clear and unshakeable. He rested his wet cheek against the pillow so his dominant could enjoy the view of his exhausted face, and contemplate his victory. "I've had enough, Sakusa."

Sakusa's face didn't change; dispassionate and beautiful like a picture in black and white. Curled locks of raven hair fell on his damp forehead as he panted heavily, wordless. He'd been waiting for the moment Atsumu's brittle thread of patience would finally break and the latter would realize for good how tragic falling in love with a pitiless beast was for several minutes now. Sakusa had won the battle, and he knew it. But through the bloody field of his sour triumph and staring at his submissive sternly from his fictitious throne of above, he couldn't help but feel vulnerable and lonely.

Like he was the one who had lost.

Atsumu didn't dare to move, scared to take another nasty slap in the face that'd bring him back to reality. He was exhausted, humiliated, broken, and the breathtaking contrast between pain and relief somehow managed to snatch torrents of tears from his amber eyes, which unfortunately didn't seem enough to wash Sakusa's sins off of his sticky skin.

God ! How many times had he wished he could unlove him ?

"So ya really enjoy seein' me like this?" the blonde sobbed through the last vapors of alcohol. "Is doing that to me yer only way to feel pleasure?"

"I'm sorry, Atsumu."

"No, you're not," he retorted, almost choking on his saliva, pain and sorrow coloring his dusty voice. "We were just wrong from the beginning, Sakusa."

Atsumu stood up limply and pushed the other man aside, not sparing him a second glance. The scowl painted on his godlike face dropped beads of sweat and salt and cum to the ground as he picked up his clothes with the little strength he had left, hastening to hide his disgraceful wounds and degraded body beneath the fabric. Sakusa didn't bother apologizing more, partly because he knew that Atsumu wouldn't deign to listen, but mainly because things might be better this way. Atsumu made his way to the exit of the room, and closed the wooden door behind him.

Thank God, it was the very end for the two of them.