─ fourteen

Perhaps it was all bound to be trouble.

Like Nero watching Rome wither to dust and to tears, Sakusa stared at his submissive from above, indifference shadowing his nebulous pupils, swearing to himself he wouldn't be satisfied until he'd repainted his body in red strings of blood and pain.

The angel, meanwhile, lying amidst chaos and violence unflinchingly - a Renaissance painting - put his everything into adding up with Sakusa's pace, unrestrained, because taking it was all he could do.

"hmpf. . ."

He arched his back and neck as though he was a ballet dancer, moans muffled by Sakusa's striped blue necktie, forcefully tugging at the ropes that maintained his wrists and ankles tied to the edges of the bed; graceful as a heavenly creature. Mesmerized, Sakusa let the lewd frame fill all of his senses, admiring Atsumu's injured body like he was an authentic Michelangelo sculpture.

"That's it," he murmured in his ear, "Cry for me. It's not like anyone's gonna hear how pitiful you sound here."

Thorny words coldly rolled out of his tongue in breathless whispers, soaking through Atsumu's veins like cheap alcohol. Lost in his contemplation, the younger man pulled the necktie off of his mouth and let him breath and pant as he pleased. Thinking that he was finally going to get some rest, Atsumu let saliva drip all over the sheets like a dying beast. But coldblooded as always, Sakusa managed to crush his foolish hopes, again, in between the palms of his punitive hands as he forced two fingers down his throat.

"Now that it's only the two of us, tell me," he began, brutally inserting his saliva coated digits inside Atsumu's tight hole, causing the latter to gasp and twitch his thighs instantaneously. "Are you scared of me?"

The young man parted dry lips in a silent scream, knowing that he wouldn't have any answer to give to the cruel riddle. The sensation of his dominant's fingers pumping in and out of his hot core felt nauseatingly pleasuring, and he hated it. If he would've usually begged to be fucked like a cockslut, he couldn't take such a risk tonight — conscious that the monstrous scene which he was the protagonist for a short instant was absolutely not a play.

"No response?" asked the ravenette abruptly, positioning the tip of his lengthy member at his wet entrance. "Well, seems like I've wasted my time."

"W-wait—" whined Atsumu, even aware that his supplications were aimless.

"Now let the show begin."

His voice was as clear, bitter and stinging as always, uttering harsh words without an ounce of hesitation — Atsumu hated that, too. Without warning, he furiously slammed his hips against his submissive's bare ass, burying his entire length inside his clenched hole in one thrust. He was impatient.

"So, how does it feel?" he leaned onto the young man's ear and whispered, hatred dripping from his husky voice. "That's what you wanted, is that not?"

He thrust his hips forward, giving a first forceful push that suddenly left Atsumu incapable of speech. The latter clacked his teeth together, getting closer and closer to collapsing each time his dominant vigorously rammed into him, letting out a lewd squelch sound as his rock-hard manhood pummeled his wet insides deliciously. Out of breath, he turned his head to the side to try and hide his obscene expression — wishing it'd be enough to conceal the divine bliss that showily painted over his attractive face.

"Raise your head, babe," ordered the ravenette dryly, "Let me know how amazing my cock feels inside you."

Atsumu closed his eyes, trying to forget the weight of his dominant's hammering gaze. Still, he felt it, as heavy as before. As if to wake him up, Sakusa fastened his pace and sank inside him impossibly deeper, repeatedly hitting his sweetest spot at a godly speed.

"KIYOOMI— OH, GOD!"

Atsumu bit his lower lip hard, so hard it drew a trickle of blood, and realized he couldn't take it anymore. His entire body started to shake with intense jolts of pleasure as his orgasm sent him to seventh heaven. Lungs heaving for air and throat tightened with unwillingness, he spilled his creamy cum all over his stomach, chest and neck — genuinely disgusted. He hated it. He hated Sakusa. And he hated himself.

"Already?" the ravenette growled, his tone as sour and hateful as always. "What a fucking painslut."

As sharp and vicious as a needle, the demeaning comment stung Atsumu precisely where it hurt the most. He held his breath to contain his sobs as his deceitful world of idyllic lies fell apart. Sakusa meant it. Everything he said and did tonight was honest and purposeful, and that only made it a little more unbearable for the young man.

But his cruel partner was unable to relate.

The latter grabbed his drooly chin in between his slender fingers pitilessly, preventing him from escaping his searing gaze. The bestial thirst for tears that animated his inky pupils finally painted his true colors all over his insensitive face, which the wisest men would've called portrayal of the devil.

Goodness ! Atsumu could've cried tears of blood.

Unready to bear any more of this pervert game, the young man finally collapsed on the satiny sheets of the bed. Sakusa's scalding gaze wandered all over his wounded body, blank and lethal, filled with impassivity. Still, he decided to free his wrists and ankles from the ropes, repressing a smirk as he noticed how much the leather had lacerated his pale skin — leaving it red and raw. Atsumu let out a relieved sigh, and swore he took his first step in heaven. It was the end, it had to be.

But just like the storm coming after the quiet wave, came a rough slap on his face.

"You haven't seen how far it can go yet, babe."