─ three

Sakusa smirked at the million dollar sight.

Guilt and humiliation ignited Atsumu's most deeply buried desires, searing heat carving unspoken needs into the core of his bones as the feeling of his dominant's divine palm consumed his insides like a wild flame. It'd been barely two minutes, yet he felt like he'd already stumbled over his limit.

"Oh God, I'm gonna— Faster!"

"Tone it down," the ravenette mused, "Or we're doing this ten more times."

There was a ringing in Atsumu's ears; a threat from Sakusa's mouth was the most arousing sound he'd ever heard. The voluptuous tone of his voice was enough to send a series of shivers underneath his skin, pumping blood straight to his dripping member. He bit his lower lip hard, so hard it drew a trickle of blood, and sang a couple moans as a string of creamy cum spurted out of his abused manhood. Blushing, milky hot seed glistening on his pale chest and exposing his most pleasurable sins at naked light, Atsumu was like an artwork, painted, sculpted and drawn from the godly palms of the most cruel creator.

"You're a mess," Sakusa sneered in a cruel tone, wiping cum, sweat and drool from his chin; making himself a blank canvas.

"Ah, Omi..." Atsumu could only sigh in response, out of breath.

His legs shook beneath the metallic spreader bar weakly, cherry red tint blooming beneath his cheeks from the lack of breath. Atsumu couldn't see Sakusa, yet from what his touch said, the two young men were most likely going for a couple of rounds, whether he wanted it or not - there it was, the beauty of it all; Atsumu did not have to think, because it likely did not matter what he wanted. Distress seized him by the throat, blood rushing to his his half-covered face, and to his pulsating member — again. Oh, God! He cursed his own weak self for having let that silver tongued man convince into his little midnight scenes. He arched his back, tugged at his restraints, struggling to escape his own lustful desire.

But through the blindfold Atsumu swore he saw the gates of Hell open right before his naked eyes.