Eleven

Percy

Did I dream that all? Or did she actually kiss me? Did she really say she wants me?

"Jace."

"Yeah?"

"She kissed me."

"What?"

"Last night. We were talking and next thing I know, her lips were on mine and she fell asleep with her head on my chest."

"What does that mean for you guys?"

"I don't know. I mean she's still with Ryder so..."

"Who?"

"Her boyfriend you idiot!" Piper came in. "I'm glad she stepped up and dealt with her feelings."

"You knew? And you didn't tell me?"

"Yup. Girl code my friend."

"Piper your mom would kill you."

"So don't tell her, unless you want to join Percy in being single."

"I might not be single Pipes."

"She's still with Ryder so you're single as a Pringle. Doesn't matter if you guys kissed. As long as she's still with Ryder, you guys are friends." I pout but it has no effect on them. "I'll call her okay?"

"Really? You'd do that?"

"I mean you are my friend too I guess."

"Thank you so much Pipes!" I stand up an drive her a big hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Ew!" She wipes at her face with her hand. "I'm going before you decide to keep me as a teddy bear." She walked off with her phone.
...

"She said that Ryder broke up with her."

"Bye!" I ran, and I mean ran a full on sprint to Annabeth's apartment. "Annabeth!" She stuck her head out the window.

"Percy? What are you doing?"

"Can I come up?"

"Just tell me."

"I don't think you want me to yell this." She huffed and I could tell she rolled her eyes.

The door buzzed and I sprinted up to her apartment. She was standing in the open doorway.

"Hi." I was breathless. She looked so beautiful standing there.

"Hi." She was just as breathless. I don't know who initiated the kiss but the next thing I knew she was in my arms, and all felt right.

"Does this mean you'll take me back?" She stepped back to think for a second.

"I-" I was making my seal eyes and pouty face in hopes that would help her in making the decision. "I guess." I picked her up and kissed her. Fireworks. Thats all I can say. Fireworks, and I'm a Poseidon kid.

"These last months without you have been the absolute worst, I would have rather gone through Tartarus again if it meant having you by my side again." I kissed her nose as I rested our foreheads together.

"Thats not funny."

"I'm not joking." That seemed to have hit her in the right place as she dragged me into our apartment.

"Percy I missed you, more than when you were missing. This time I knew you were alive, and intentionally keeping you away I—... it hurt not to love you." She shed a tear. I wiped it away with my thumb, and brushed a piece of hair behind her ear.

"I won't be that stupid again. I swear on the Styx." Thunder rumbled and it was sealed.