Five

Percy

My Uber pulled up to Jason and Piper's. I took the elevator to their floor, carrying my many bags, and knocking on their door.

"Hey man, come in." Jason answered the door with a look of pity on his face.

"What is he doing here? Don't you know what he did Jason!? He hurt Annabeth."

"I know Pipes he told me what happened, I know, he knows he fucked up but he has nowhere else to stay."

"Fine. But I swear to all the gods Perseus Jackson if you A. Bring any girls back here I will personally stab you with my biggest knife. And B. Rub off on Jason... the same consequence will come upon you."

"Thanks for having me guys." I tried to not let her comment scare me. Because I knew she would actually do it too. "Do you guys think its possible to fix this?"

"Dude... I don't know. I mean she probably still loves you so... maybe?"

"You don't deserve redemption after this." Piper spat at me and went to her and Jason's room. I sat down on the couch AKA my bed for gods know how long now.

"Jason what am I gonna do? I need her. I can't live, or sleep without her. I need her in my life man. Do you realize I've known her since we were twelve?! How do you quit a drug you've been addicted to for ten years? I can't believe I was that stupid." He came and sat next to me, patting my back. I couldn't help but cry on his shoulder. Thats one of the great things about Jason, he wont say anything about you crying, he'll just try to make you feel better. Sure Leo can make you laugh, but Jason just being there is oddly enough to make me feel a little better.

"I'll talk to Piper. Maybe she can talk to Annabeth, get an understanding of how she feels?" I just nod.

"Thanks."

"Yeah" He stood up, and cleared his throat. "Uhm so help yourself to anything in the kitchen, I'll grab you some sheets to set the couch up for you." I just nod and leave my face in my hands.
...

As I wait for Jason to come back I probably, if I was feeling better, I would have been making cookies, but it feels wrong to do it without Annabeth. Living without her feels wrong. I'm serious. How am I supposed to live without my lifesaving drug that I've been addicted to for a decade!?

Six years ago Jackson-Blowfis residence...

"Annabeth my dear! It is time you've learned." She looked up at me from her book.

"What now?"

"Its time you've learned the secret to my heart. Nay the key!"

"I already have that."

"I don't believe you do. Come here child I shall show you the way." She groaned and stood up. She stood next to me. I placed a hand on her hip and pulled her into a kiss. I licked her bottom lip and she let me in, she moved in sync with my lips. I had to pull away before I couldn't stop myself. "By the way... have I mentioned how much I love you yet today?"

"Mmmm I don't think so." I kissed her again and whispered in her ear.

"I love you more and more each day. I didn't think I could possibly be so lucky to love someone as much as I love you and everyday that I get to kiss you I prove myself wrong." She swallowed.

"Well aren't we eloquent today?" I smirked, gave her one last kiss before grabbing the flour. "Flour?"

"Yup. I'm teaching you how to make cookies."

"Regular cookies or...?"

"How dare you even ask such a question! Now. Grab me thine blue dye."

"Thine?"

"I don't know but grab the dye!" She did as I said, and I grabbed the eggs, milk, and other ingredients. As I mixed the dry ingredients I had her measure out the wet ingredients.

Once the cookies were in the oven I noticed a spot of flour on the counter. I wiped it up and drew a line on her forehead. She looked at me like I killed her family- the members she for the most part likes. Her mouth was agape.

"You did not."

"Oh but I did." She grabbed a scoop of flour with the scooper and dumped it in my hair. "Oh my gods. You're so gonna get it now." She ran, giggling. I tackled her on the couch, kissing her neck, and shaking my hair on her shirt.

"Hey! I don't have an extra shirt!"

"Oh no! I guess you'll have to do without a shirt." I went to take her shirt off when she stopped me.

"I will not be the shirtless one." I looked at her not fully understanding what she was suggesting. "Give me your shirt."

"Oh." I smirked and took my shirt off. I maintained eye contact before and after the shirt was off.

"Perfect." She ran her hands over my chest, and in between the ridges in my chest. She pushed me over and went to the bathroom to change her shirt.

"No fair! You get to see me without a shirt! I don't even get a little peek?"

"If you behave, maybe." She came out in my shirt which was gigantic on her and I don't think I had been more attracted to her than I was in that moment. With flour smeared on her face and dusted her hair, in my shirt— gods is she beautiful or what?

She stepped out and kissed me. I ran my hands over her body discovering her perfect curves all over again.

"Did you- are you not?"

"Mhm." I kissed her with such ferocity I thought our lips might fall off from being so swollen.

Present day...

Oh Annabeth. Please... I need you. I can't live without you Wise Girl. My Wise Girl... I hurt you, but I'll make it up to you some how. Some way. I will get you back Annabeth.

"Listen, Jackson." Piper's voice was commanding, I would have been scared had she not been just about a foot shorter than me.

"McLean." I mocked her tone.

"I'm serious Jackson, you hurt my best friend, I'll be keeping a very close eye on you mister."

"Mister?" I tried to contain my laughs but it was kind of hard. Here's this Daughter of Aphrodite trying to threaten me.

"I'm serious Jackson, you better not screw up."

"And if I do?"

"Oh there will be hell to pay."

"And having already walked through it isn't enough?"

"Jackson..." She growled.

"Alright McLean, alright. Just remember, at one point or another you did like me, at least a little bit."

"As a friend maybe."

"Oh gods, don't take it as a romantic thing, no, I will get Annabeth back."

"She needs you, you know." I sighed and sat down at the island.

"How am I going to get her back, Pipes?" She patted my shoulder and stalked off towards her and Jason's bedroom.

"Night!"