One

hey. So this is the first story of its kind- I'm trying something out here- Uhm so please leave a comment about what you think- also the first two chapters are crap. I tried to do what i could but I can't figure out how to make them better- any suggestions please let me know! Uhm thanks!
=======================================================================================================================

2021: Percy's definitely out of character for the first chapter but he needs to be so the story can go. Don't @ me

Percy

I stood staring Annabeth in the eye. Why does she have to be so bossy all the time!?

"Why can't you just listen to me!?"

"You think I don't listen to you? Do I not listen to all the architecture bull shit you spew? Do I not listen whenever you want something? Or you have yet another plan? When was the last time we did anything I wanted to do?"

"What's the matter with you!? You know what!?" I stood my ground. "You suck, and out everyone, you know I don't always get my way." She stamped her foot, stormed off to our room, and slammed the door.

Its fine she'll calm down and we'll talk this through. It's best if I don't do anything just yet.

I sit down on the couch and turn the TV on when she storms back out. She slammed the bedroom door, which actually scared me a bit. I was having this gut feeling, I knew my actions weren't me, I know that. She knows that. And yet... I did nothing to fix them.

"Are you serious!?" She stamped her foot again.

"What?" Play it cool... if you don't yell back, there's a high probability that she'll leave me alone.

"You're just watching TV?"

"I figured I'd let you calm down." I shrugged, trying to keep any and all emotion out of my voice.

"Oh thats mighty big of you! Avoiding conflict yet again?"

"I am! I'm leaving you alone!"

"Why are you so difficult!?"

"I'm difficult!?" Take a breath, I need to take a breath. I could hear the pipes in the building starting to rattle, and by the look on her face, so could Annabeth, and yet...

"Yes! You drive me up a fucking wall!"

"Thats funny." I cross my arms and put my feet on the coffee table, she hates it when I do that. "I'm difficult she says pah! Has she ever..." She was staring at me with this fire in her eyes. The same fire that she gets in the heat of battle. It was definitely hot, but if I tried to act on it, she'll probably knee me in the crotch.

"Have I ever what Percy? Finish that sentence I dare you." She pushed my feet off the table.

"Hey!"

"Finish. That. Sentence." It was sickly sweet but yet she growled it through gritted teeth. It was hard to resist kissing her. The fire she would get in her eyes is just— it's irresistible.

"Why should I?"

"Because I told you too." I smirked.

"You know, its funny, you just said you're not bossy yet here you are, forcing me to do yet another thing that you want."

"You're right for once, I am bossy." Her eyes watered. "But you, Percy Jackson, are a coward." I guffawed at her.

"I'm a coward? Was I a coward when I went through hell with you? Or was I a coward when I held up the sky to save your sorry ass? Tell me Annabeth. Tell me what makes me a coward."

"What about the fact that I'm the one who made the first move because you were too much of a pussy to do anything? Or the fact that you stayed on Calypso's island for two fucking weeks knowing full well we were scared shitless about you? Or even better that I was the one who kissed you first!? I always seem to make the first move, why is that Percy? Is it because you're too scared to actually do anything about how you feel?" When I didn't answer, she scoffed at me. "Coward."

"Take it back." It came out deep and if I'm being honest, I kind of scared myself.

"Why!? It's not like you're going to do anything about it." She crossed her arms and smirked, thinking she got me.

"You want me to do something about it?" My own sinister smile grew on my face.

"It'd be a nice change."

"I'll give you change. How about I leave?" I grabbed my coat and slammed the front door to our apartment. I knew it was the completely wrong thing to do. After all, she's lost so many people, and I now understand why. She's a bitch.

On the other hand, I don't have anywhere to go. I could go to Mom's, I could go to Jason and Piper's... though I'm sure by now Annabeth's already told Piper everything. I could go to a hotel, that kind of seems like the best option I have. Not only do I get a nice little vacation, even if for one night, but we can't really afford to stay at a hotel.

I take the car and drive to a nice five star hotel.

She wants change? I'll give her some change.

I'm sure I look like shit, I definitely feel like shit. I've never had a fight this bad with Annabeth since we were kids, skirting around our feelings. I almost wish we were back as kids, arguing because I said we needed Rachel to guide us through the maze, or when I cared so much that I went against the rules to save her.

She probably wishes she never met me. I would say the same, but I just- I can't. No matter what I do, I can't help but love her. Gods what happened to me?