Three

Percy

I wake up to the sun shining in my face, and I feel like my head was repeatedly rammed between a truck and a Pegasus kick. Wait a second- my apartment doesn't face the sun in the mornings. I turn over to say good morning to the mop of blonde hair next to me.

"Annabe—" I see an unfamiliar face. W-wait. Wait. That is not Annabeth.

"Mmm good morning baby. You gave me a ride last night." She came to kiss me but I jump out of the bed. What happened last night? Holy crap. Think. Think. Okay so... ah! I fought with Annabeth and I stayed at this hotel- I definitely was pissed because this is a NICE hotel. I look around for clues. I find the TV guide it says... The Ritz. Shit. Annabeth would kill me alone for staying at The Ritz without her. Not to mention I slept with someone else.
Holy. Shit. Holy shit! What did I do!? I ruined everything, I can only pray to all the gods she'll understand that I wasn't of sound mind.

I throw on my clothes just in time to hear a knock at my door. I open it thinking its probably just house keeping and I can ask them to come back in ten minutes, but when I open the door...

"Can you come ba- Annabeth!" SHIT. "Hey baby." I go to kiss her cheek.

"You stayed at the ritz without me?" Her arms were crossed and she stood angry.

"I uh-"

"Oh I cant stay mad at you. Last night was awful. I missed you so much." She gives me a huge hug, and kisses me. It feels so good to have her back in my arms. "Are you gonna at least let me see what the room looks like?"

"I uh-" Then I remember the naked girl in my bed thats not Annabeth and panic. "Uhm no?"

"What? Stop being such a Seaweed Brain and let me in." She pushed past me and I braced myself for it. "It's beautiful..." She walks around the room until she stops dead in her tracks. "W-Whats this?" She picked up a bra. Her eyes started to water. "Percy...?"

"You see I uh-" I scratch the back of my neck to give me answers that will keep her in my life

"Hey baby... last night was- oh who's this!?" The girl from last night came out of the bathroom... Wearing my shirt.

"Nobody." She looked at me with those beautiful gray eyes. They were red and puffy from last night. She shook her head and slammed the door as she left.

"Who is she? She's pretty!"

"My girlfriend."

"Oh... you did something very bad."

"I know." I ran out of the room to chase after her. "Annabeth wait!"

"No Percy! I- I can't even look at you!"

"I'm- I'm so sorry. I don't know how it happened. F-For all I know it didn't actually happen." Maybe it didn't! Who's to say?

"Percy she was wearing your shirt." Her eyes were red again, she's crying, I made her cry. I hurt her. That was the last thing I ever wanted in this world. I'd die before I hurt or let alone betray Annabeth the way I did- or didn't! We still can't say for sure.

"Annabeth come on. This can't be it for us."

"Percy it might-" I kissed her. "Percy stop it. I can't believe that you escalated our minuscule fight to this! You were supposed to be the one who-"

"Annabeth I'm so sorry. I wasn't sober, I-I probably thought it was you!"

"Do you think that makes it better?" A tear slipped down her cheek. I needed to just kiss her and make it better.