Fifteen. The girl who knew too much.

l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l
Chapter fifteen:
Season 3 episode 9
"The girl who knew too much"
Part two

l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||lChapter fifteen:Season 3 episode 9"The girl who knew too much"Part two

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND" Kaitlin sat with her brother on the sofa in the living room, Natalie sat opposite them

"Why would dad work with the Darach?" Kodin's head was spinning.

Natalie hesitated, her palms sweaty. The twins shared a look of worry "what aren't you telling us mom?"

Natalie sighed, shaking her head "nothing, you know your father, he doesn't need a motive, he-"

"He just hates me"

The statement silenced the oldest Jones, both her and Kodin turning to look at Kaitlin who had her arms crossed over her chest, staring at the ground. "No use denying it, he hates me, always has"

"Kaitlin-"

"I really don't want to talk about this right now" she stands, Natalie and Kodin share worrying glances "where are you going?"

"Out" and with that, she grabs her keys and walks out the front door. Kodin turns to his mother, a sad look in his eyes "she's never gonna catch a break, is she?"

Natalie shakes her head "I don't know what to do, I've tried everything"

"What was Minerva doing here?" He questioned, seeing the hurt in her own eyes pained him "I tried to get the help of the coven, thought that maybe they'd be able to do something about your father but as usual they won't help me"

The coven, along with Natalie's aunt Rosetta, had disowned her when her mother had died, Elise Jones had been the glue that held the crescent coven together and when she died that glue melted. Natalie was outcasted for being married to a man from a rival and broken coven and her children with her.