Six. manly emotions

l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l
Chapter six:
Season 3 episode 3
"Fireflies"
Part two

l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||lChapter six:Season 3 episode 3"Fireflies"Part two

KAITLIN LAID Cora on the couch of Derek's loft, she watched the Hale girl with a sadness in her eyes as she slept and healed

KAITLIN LAID Cora on the couch of Derek's loft, she watched the Hale girl with a sadness in her eyes as she slept and healed. That was gonna hurt tomorrow.

"Kate" Scott ran up to Kaitlin in a hurry, his phone in his hand. The brunette turned away from Cora "yeah?"

"We gotta get to the hospital, stiles thinks he's found something" he explains, Kaitlin nods and looks to Isaac.

"You good here?" Scott questions the beta who nods, bringing Boyd into the loft "I'm fine, go" he carries his friend over to a sofa, laying him down.

Kaitlin and Scott left the building, quickly jumping into Kaitlin's car which she had retrieved on the way to the loft, bringing the car to life, her Halsey cd lowly coming on.

Scott fiddled in his place, the unfamiliar car tense. Kaitlin took notice of his unease. "I have a bunch more in there" she gestured to the glove department "if you wanna have a look" Scott nodded, opening the department and pulling out Kaitlin's big CD case.

He flipped through the sheets, dozens upon dozens of uncased cds neatly lying in translucent pockets. "Your taste has changed"

"Yeah? Good or bad" she kept her eyes on the road, a small smile on her lips. Scott shook his head, pulling out both The 1975 and Pink Floyd CD's "good, very good"

Kaitlin laughed, Scott continued to fiddle through the case and she could feel the tension easing, smiling to herself as she continued to drive.

"You used to have such bad taste in music" he muttered. Kaitlin snapped her gaze to Scott. Faux hurt on her features "excuse me? I had bad taste?" Scott hid his smirk, nodding his head, pulling up an Adele cd.

"How dare you disrespect Adele like that" Scott chuckled. "I'll have you know I still very much like Adele. You don't like her only 'cause you're afraid to show your manly emotions"

Scott lets out a loud laugh this time, Kaitlin joining in. "I'm kidding, Adele's not that bad. But you did have bad music" he raised his eyebrows, knowing he was right.

Kaitlin cringed, hanging her head low, a laugh escaping her again as she looked to the road "yeah, yeah I did, didn't I?" Scott purses his lips, laughing while nodding his head.

"It's cool though, you've got sick taste now, I love all these artist, you should give Stiles a look at these, he'll freak" Kaitlin smiles, nodding her head while her eyes stayed on the road. "Yeah I will"

When the two arrived at the hospital, they jumped out of the car quickly and headed into the building, Stiles waited for them.

When he noticed his friends he quickly wiped his eyes and made his way to them, the minute Kaitlin saw Stiles she knew something was wrong. Stiles eyelashes were wet and his eyes were red, he'd been crying

"Stiles?" Kaitlin called the boy, worry laced in her tone "what is it?"

"Just come with me" he dragged the two supernaturals passed all the nurses and doctors and Into the morgue

"They found her" he quietly muttered, walking up to two metal tables that stood beside each other. Kaitlin got shivers down her spine when she walked passed the bodies

He pulled back the sheet, an irritated line ran across the blondes neck, someone had choked her.

"This isn't werewolf methods, they're nothing like it" Stiles said after a moment.

"So Boyd and Cora might not have killed anyone?" Scott questioned the boy, his eyes full of sympathy

""Your gonna wish they did" Stiles said, his eyes on the sheet as he laid it gently over heathers face "why?"

"I'm not exactly sure yet. But...the other girl who was out in the woods, Emily, eventually they're gonna find her. She's one of them. Emily, heather...the guy Lydia found at the pool, all three were virgins. And they're all gonna have the same three injuries. Strangled, throat slashed, head bashed in. It's called the three fold death" Stiles explained. His voice cracked lightly. Kaitlin and Scott watched him as he talked, the anxiety radiating.

"So if these aren't random killings, then what exactly are they?" Kaitlin questioned the pale boy who looked her dead in the eye. Taking a breathe. 

"Sacrifices, human sacrifices"

𓅿

Yeah this one is incredibly short buttt I adore the scene with Kaitlin and Scott. I'm gonna incorporates music and different little Easter eggs here and there so if you have any ideas please feel free to comment!

vote
Comment
Share
Enjoy!!