Forty-two. you underestimate yourself

⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅
Chapter forty-two
season 4 episode 1
"The dark moon"
(Part two)
⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅Chapter forty-two season 4 episode 1"The dark moon"(Part two)⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅

Kira approached Scott wearily, watching his eyes flutter open slowly

Kira approached Scott wearily, watching his eyes flutter open slowly. "He's awake, guys he's awake!"

Stiles, Kodin, Isaac, Lydia and Malia rush towards Scott who sat up from the floor, rubbing his head.

"Scott you okay?" Stiles questions, helping him stand up. "Yeah"

"They don't have him. They don't have Derek." He frantically states when his head clears.

"We know" Kira states "but right now they've got Kaitlin"

Scott freezes, turning to look at Kodin who had a look of sadness on his face. He promised.

"Kaitlin? What do they want with Kaitlin?"

☽༓☾

"I'll have to admit, I have little experience with your kind" Araya states, pouring some tea for Kaitlin.

"But your grandmother..." she trails off "She was a fierce woman"

"What do you want with me?"

"I feel as though you underestimate yourself Catalina"

Kaitlin clenched her jaw, crossing her arms and sitting back in her seat. "You gonna tell me I'm more powerful then I think? That I'm dangerous?" She questions.

"Trust me, I've heard it all before"

"Oh I'm sure you have" Araya lifts her cup to her lips. "I was 18 when I met Elise. I was still new to being a hunter, still getting used to the fact that there were people walking around with super strength and glowing eyes"