Twenty nine. I'd do it for you too

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶
Chapter twenty-nine:
Season 3 Episode 16:
"illuminated"
Part two.

Stiles and Kaitlin pulled up to the police station seconds before Scott and Kira, the pair watching as they came to a stop on Scott's bike, Kira on the back

Scott took off his helmet, hanging it on his handlebars as Kira hopped off. Stiles rolled his window down and checked over the cards in his hands. Handing them to Scott when he approached.

"Okay, this one will get you into all of the perimeter doors, this one into the evidence room, and this ones for my fathers office" he handed the cards one by one to Scott, noting the looks he got off the pair.

"You didn't steal these, did you?"

"No. I cloned them using the RFID emulator" Stiles spoke nonchalantly, nodding his head lightly. Scott s scrunched his face "is that worse than stealing?"

"It's not as bad as tampering with federal evidence" Kaitlin spoke from the passengers seat, Stiles pointed towards her. Scott nodded "point taken"

"It's also smarter"

"Scott, can i ask you something?" Kira questioned, the pair backing away from the jeep and start whispering to each other.

"Okay, I'll just..." Stiles sighs, looking at Kaitlin. She shakes her head. "The things you do for that boy"

Stiles smiles and they watch as Scott continues to talk with Kira. The girl smiles at Scott and rubs her hands together, moving back toward the jeep.

"Okay. So, now almost everybody's out dealing with the blackout. But there's always somebody at the front desk." Stiles starts his explanation "There's dispatch and usually a night shifter or two"

"You guys are gonna use the service door entrance by the dumpster. Alright? Nobody uses it. I'll text you if anyone comes out. But, Scott, if you get caught, I can't help you" Stiles makes sure to add the last part, shaking his head.