Thirty one. Sense and sensibility

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶
Chapter thirty-one:
Season 3 Episode 18:
"Riddled"
Part two.

"You did what?!"

"You did what?!"

Honesty is the best policy. That's what we're taught. Be honest and you'll be set free from the guilt, be honest and the repercussions of your actions will be minor.
Be honest.

Everyone loves the honest person until the honest person strikes a chord with a truth they weren't ready to receive. The truth is great until it's something you didn't want to hear.

"Kodin. You have to let me explain-"

"So what? You don't trust me?!"

"That's not what I said" Kodin stood up from his seat. "Can you let me talk?!" He turned towards her at her raised voice.

"I did it because I didn't trust the plan, not because I had no trust in you." She starts. "I trust you more than anyone okay? But I couldn't risk losing you too"

"So, I gave you my magic. Not all of it, just some"

"And it's killing you?"

Kaitlin was taken aback by his bold statement. "No one said that"

"You've been blacking out. Can't preform simple spells that you should be able to preform even with little magic not to mention the dizziness and how bad you've been taking care of yourself"

The witch quietened down at his words; thinking them over. Kodin watched as her eyes squinted, her brows furrowing with thought. Slowly, she looks up towards him.

"Is there anything else that's been happening?"

"I've been having really bad headaches and nosebleeds, nightmares. Haven't been sleeping well"