Chapter Eleven

Disclaimer: None of this mine, nor do I claim to be Stephenie Meyer. I just like to dabble in the playground that she created with Bella, Edward and her Twilight characters. No copyright infringement is intended.

Up next, we will be having Friendsgiving and Thanksgiving ... what will happen between our enemies turned friends ... will their relationship morph into something more?

Chapter Eleven

Bella

I practically floated back to my office. I sat down at my computer, pulling up the information about Fringe. Alice sat down next to me. "You look happy," she said. "Did you and Edward have a good talk?"

"Interesting, really," I chuckled. "He invited me over for Thanksgiving."

"Aren't you going to Sue's house?" Alice asked. "At least, that's what I thought since our lunch conversation."

"I am. You heard me and Sue solidify our plans over lunch," I answered. "Obviously, I'm spending time there, but Edward asked me out for a date the day after Thanksgiving."

"And from that dreamy look in your eyes, you said yes?" Alice giggled. I blushed and nodded affirmatively. "Good. I think when we go out for lunch, we need to go shopping for a new outfit for your date. Something sexy, but yearning for him to want more. There's some adorable things at ..."

"Alice, I have more than enough clothes," I snorted. "Besides, I need to call Monique to discuss her holiday campaign for her salon."

"I'll let you get to work. Do you have access to the files?"

I pressed a button on my computer and the file for Fringe was open on my desktop. "I'm good to go. Anything that I need to be aware of?"

"Nope. Monique is pretty awesome and one of the most easy-going clients we have," Alice answered, getting up and picking up her tablet. "I'm off to the team leader meeting. Wish me luck."

"Don't fall asleep," I snickered, picking up the phone. She rolled her eyes, ducking out of our shared office space. I dialed Monique and spent the better part of an hour going over ideas with her for their holiday campaign. I jotted down the ideas and set over some mock up designs for her perusal. Once I got her go-ahead, I'd create her designs and send them over for the launch of her holiday promotion.

When I got off the phone with her, I did some work on the New Moon designs and saw an email from Victoria. I checked the time, deciding to call her.

"Victoria Walter, New Moon Cosmetics," she said when she picked up her line.

"Hello, Victoria. It's Bella Swan from MAC," I smiled. "I just got your email. How are things going for the PR packages?"

"Oh my word, things are moving so smoothly. Bella, you are truly a god-send," Victoria breathed. "Your ideas are new and fresh! Our launch will not be as amazing without your influence!"

"I'm so glad," I said. "When are you sending out the PR packages?"

"The week after Thanksgiving," Victoria answered. "I'm also planning a launch party. You and your team are all obviously invited. So is Edward, since he's the boss."

"Wow! Thank you," I smiled. I flipped through the calendar, seeing when New Moon's launch was scheduled to the public. "When's the party?"

"It's scheduled the weekend before we launch," Victoria said. "I know that this is in your purview, but I wanted to do it and invite you as guests, not as the advertising team. It's a thank you for you. Black tie and nothing but the best ... The invites are in the mail to the office."