Make Up and Making Up

August POV

I woke up before Mimi surprisingly. Her happy ass stay up before eight o'clock.

I let her sleep and get dressed fit the day. Cooking breakfast wasn't my thing so I go out to Hardee's and get us something.

On my way back my phone start buzzing.

Megs: wya?

At the same time Mimi text, a client of mine called.

"Wassup foolie" I answer, stopping at the red light.

"Nun whatchuon?"

"Just took my honegry' ass tah' Hardee's, on my way back to babeh."

"Nigga yo ass still tied down

..?"

I frown up at the phone and say "And yo ass still a thot, fuckin' otha thots. Prolly got STDS and shit!"

"Anyways nicca... I need you right now fam. A nigga feinin. And I'm throwin a lil party tonight on me. So you know I gotta have some typa supply."

I look over at the bag of food for Mimi and myself.

I know she probably waiting on me to get back.

But the way this nigga talkin... sound like I can make at least one thousand bucks RIGHT NOW.

"I gotchu mane, I'm finna pull up."

I speed off at the green light and bust a U-turn.

I respond to Mimi's text: gotta make a stop then I'll be there. Love you.

Mimi POV

Waking up without Aug was weird. Of course we'd been in fights where he or I slept on the couch. But I could still feel his presence in the house. He was still there.

But today August is all the way gone.

Instead of moping around; I get in the shower real quickly. Today was nothing special so I put on some black skinny jeans and a grey cotton T-shirt.

I look in the mirror at my face. It was plane. Boring. I didn't wear makeup alot but here lately I have because obviously.

It was taking a toll my fave forreal.

I take out my makeup bag and pluck my eyebrows. Put three coats of mascara on. A thin line of eye liner. Natural color eye shadow. And to finish it, some cherry bomb lip chap. It tasted good and set off a natural shine to my lips.

~

Thirty minutes after I did all that, the downstairs door open.

"Babeh where you at?"

"Up here I yell back."

He up the stairs in no time. Long ass legs.

He peep my attire and looks taken back. I stand there like it was nothing but I knew it's because I look bomb af.

"You look beautiful this beautiful morning." He go in for a kiss but I swerve him and reach for the bag.

"Yeah but this bag looks better... I'm starving."

I pull the food out of the bag and start eating it on the bed. It was so cold but still so cold. Wonder why.

~

"Can I eat now?" August say getting on both his knees in front of me.

He start tugging at my pants.

"Stoopp, I know you just trying to cover up for what we really need to talk about..."

"This can be my way of saying sorry...please."

He pull down my pants and panties. He kiss my lips then trail down. Just like that.
~

"Oh my God Aug keep going!" He kept flicking his tongue making me run and warm.

"I'm sorry." He said in between breaths.

~

We went a couple rounds. My legs started feeling numb so I asked if we could stop.

We slip some pajamas on and lay back in the bed.

"So can we talk now?" I ask.

"I'm sorry for talking to you the way I did yesterday. I apologize foreal."

"Do you really not like my job? Like keep it real."

"No, I don't but..."

"But what babe?"

He start rubbing my back. It made me feel better. Soothing. Knowing that this will be a chill discussion. And not a heated argument.

"But I do the same shit. Cuz whachu do and what I do ain't different. You just do what you do half naked."

"Still not answering the question though."

"Okay...um...I hustle so I can't tell you not to do yo hustle as well."

I kiss babe's cheek and slowly climb on top of him. He grab hold of my waist and look me in the eye.

"Yes you can...tell me to quit. Tell me not to do it. Tell me never go back."

"And just like that... you won't?"

"You're my man."

"And future husband. I love you baby."

"I love you more."

---------------------------
She done being a stripper! What She Finna do?