Who's in my Bed

August pov

It's five o'clock in the morning and a random hoe is naked, asleep in my bed. (I can't see whatage look like because her face is face down and she sneering hella hard) How she ended up there is a drunken mystery. And so is her name. I'm ashamed for being so irresponsible and reckless. Yet again.

I think I think this shit cool. Clubing with my homies every night. Getting pissy drunk on Henne and picking up willing hoes and taking them back to the crib, then waking up not knowing wtf...

Now, it don't seem all that to me.

I mean, these girls could be anybody. A murderer, a thief. And they could have anything. Herpes, STDs. And my stupid ass would be stuck looking stupid if something came up.

"Stupid," I say to myslef, rising from the bed and walking to my bathroom.

My reflection stares back me in the mirror. Half naked. Just some tight Polo boxers. The tightness of then highlighted my morning erection. My brown tatted skin looked faded a dry. My thin gold chain was still on my neck, dangling. My eyes low and red, from the drinking and from the tiredness.

I throw some cold water on my face to wake up all the way. My lips started shivering. Teeth started shattering as the water droplets dripped from my face to my neck then chest. It damn near froze me, just that quick.

I decide to just go ahead and take a shower to knock the chill out.

The girl was still sleeping in my bed and as I get fully naked I pray silently that she gone when I get out.