Chapter One

I didn't hear anything this time.

I couldn't remember anything this time.

I couldn't feel anything this time.

And I wasn't afraid to open my eyes this time.

All I saw was white.

Bright, bright white.

And padding, against all the walls and along the floor, and even on the roof.

I get up, my eyes slowly adjusting to my current location.

I'm in a mental ward.

Looking down, I saw I was dressed in white.

White t-shirt, white pants.

No sweater.

My lime hair had been dyed pitch black, and my fingernails painted black also.

"Hello?", I called out.

No answer.

"Hello?!", I called once again.

After a while I gave up and sit down on the padded floor, finding a (white) blanket and snuggling into it, stealing its warmth after realizing how cold I was.

"Miss Hall?", I hear a voice ask out of nowhere.

"Mr. Speaker?", I say back.

There is no reply, but I hear a hissing sound and a door opens to my right, revealing Dr. Lester.

I look at him and smile.

"Hi again.", I greet, getting up and walking towards him, the blanket still wrapped around my shoulders.

The door shuts behind him and he sits on the floor next to where I previously was.

"Wheres Kyle?", I ask, sitting next to him.

"He's at home."

"So I'm back in Ohio?", I ask, a frown spreading across my face.

"No. You're still in New Jersey. You've been in a coma for months.", he answers.

"Why is my hair black?"

"We don't know. It was green the first month we had you here, but eventually it got darker and darker each day. The same with your fingernails. The tattoo on your neck turned black as well."

I felt the back of my neck and my hand flared with pain.

"Fuck!", I hiss.

Looking down at my hand, I see that its burnt, but it heals up quickly and the pain is gone.

"What the hell just happened?", I ask.
"Why am I here?"

"You tried to kill yourself, Miss Hall."

My eyes widen in disbelief.

Did I actually try to kill myself?

{Welcome back ^.^ Did ya miss me?
xokay}